is MY heavenland YOUR heavenland?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is MY heavenland YOUR heavenland?

This may seem silly to some while others may feel exactly the same way, but despite anyone else's beliefs this is what i believe to be true. i beleive that when a person dies and has earned their place in heavenland, they go 2 heavenland specifially designed for them. every person has a heavenland that meets their specifications for perfection. for some, this may mean a heavenland that they have all to themselves ( no more bitch wife/gf with you.. praise the fucking Lord.) i spend a lot of time thinking about what and who will exist in my heaven. this is my current idea of heavenland :

******* I believe that in my heaven there will be Pokemon and pokemon people. hundreds or more that arent even known to the world yet along with the hundreds already known. these pokemon wont jsut exist in a game or a simple card...these pokemon will be real creatures, frolicing through the white clouds. i will one day became one of the best pokemon trainers in heavenland. that is my dream. cant wait 2 go 2 heavenland already. Anyways, when you played pokemon you probably thought "Shit..this game is fucking sick dude, gotta buy the next one". yeah i know.. thats exactly what i said when i played Pokemon Brown. one day i will want to take a break from being the best trainer though. sometimes, i wanna just chill on my beenie bag and play call of duty modern warfare for like 20 hours straight and not even eat or take shit. now thats fucking heavenland. i am looking forward to sharing my heavenland with others as well. with ym closet friends and my soul mate of course!!! they will be my rivals and well compete in battles whenever we have time to.. one day, were all going to share and raise pokemon kids. shell be there always for me and will never leave me. when i go 2 bed at night, shes going 2 bring bulbasaur and sleep with me. my soul mate is going 2 know i dont go 2 bed without pokemon. One day, i will name my charizard Spyro. i want him 2 be black though. first i have to raise a charmander.. might want him 2 be green. green would look fucking sick bro. ****

Anyways, thats my heavenland. i know its kind of nerdy but whatever man. so what i want to know.. what is your heavenland going to be? Will I be there? What about Rudy and pURE_lUCK.. will they be there?
    FREE ME.
    FUCK STAFF

evold? u even making it 2 heaven?
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

i hope so homie.. cant wait 2 see my friends on trench wars when i am back from ban <333
      FREE ME.
      FUCK STAFF

Comment

y did u get banned
        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

they thought i was cheating.. i wasnt though. not going 2 fight with the trench wars police.. not worth my precious time
          FREE ME.
          FUCK STAFF

Comment

Working...
          X