The new bible tells us.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new bible tells us.....

Jesus was crucified by bOB saget and his best friends Osama Bin-Laden and the rest of Al-Qaeda. He reincarnated as a panda bear. this was just the disguise he needed to infiltrate the willy wonka factory and turn all of the oompa loompa army. panda jesus put mind control drugs in all of germany's candy. this multiplied his army 100000-fold panda jesus then proceded to use his oompa loompa german hybrid deathforce 2 destroy all of the jews..And attempt to take over the entire world. The wicked witch of the west ( Nancy Pelosi) despised pandas and was the only rival to panda jesus and his army of tiny orange men and germans. the wicked witch of the west did battle panda jesus with her army of flying monkeys. this was the most largescale battle of all fucking time son. there were fucking monkeys and midgets everywhere. panda jesus' army of oompa loompa germans prevailed, but fortunately he choked on a Gobstopper and died shortly after, riding the world of his tyrannical rule.
    FREE ME.
    FUCK STAFF

shut the fuck up and stop posting threads noone is intereted in every 5 mins before i cut your head off and start BBQing it.
    Keith> you don't need to eat human to eat meat.
    Goddess> Keith
    Goddess> gonna eat you

We got Burg <ER> and Steak <ER>, i already told them Goddess has a huge appetite! ?go PIE -H.M.S. Stargazer

(disown)> he loved to give head

Comment

you fucking faggot.. you mad?
      FREE ME.
      FUCK STAFF

Comment

Working...
      X