Half-Life 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Half-Life 2

So most of us have played the first Half-Life. It has won numerous awards, and was Game of the year. I started this thread to ask what the player's thoughts are of Half-Life 2. What do you think of the graphics? Will you reserve a copy or just get it whenever? If you havent seen the E3 presentations of the game, go to www.ign.com and check them out.

it's supposed to be very sexy..i need a tissue
    Ну вот...

Comment

Saw a 30-minute presentation video of it. I came six times during that video. Definitely going to get it.
      jee

Comment

wow, half life 2, halo 2 and all the sexy games comming out in 2004. Is it just me or does 2004 seem like it's going to be a great year for gaming ?
        it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Cops
          wow, half life 2, halo 2 and all the sexy games comming out in 2004. Is it just me or does 2004 seem like it's going to be a great year for gaming ?
          The absolute best. Don't forget about Doom 3. That should be one of the best. Or for all you Blizzard fans, get Starcraft Ghost for XBox, Gamecube, or PS2. What a great year

Comment

Played the first one, haven't heard much about the second. But I'll give it a whirl.
            5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
            5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
            5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Doom 3 will make me cry with tears of joy.
              ()_()
              (0.o)
              (")(")

Comment

I'm getting use to playing with my X Box ... starcraft ghost makes it much more then my dvd player.
                it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Can't forget Gran Tririmo 4.... I was gunna do another post on it but this one is already started.screen shoots?

Well for some reason the links didnt workin Netscape but they seem to in IE
                  Last edited by Ace; 05-30-2003, 05:20 PM.
                  "Bilbo" SS is a sophisticated chat channel, nothing more.

Comment

omfg..I need another tissue.
                    Ну вот...

Comment

omfg ace, that game is going to rock hardcore.
                      ()_()
                      (0.o)
                      (")(")

Comment

Hahaha ace...at first i thought that was a screenshot of an actual scene. Excellent graphics

Comment

I tested those pictures, my brother couldn't tell if that was a game or a picture of a race car in the desert

Comment

I have 2 cams of the HL2 Demo @ E3 (both over 500meg) AND IT LOOKS AMAZING. If you want one of the cams leave me a .?message
                            TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                            TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                            TelCat> i dont

Comment

I'll leave you a message on here, I want one going to send it to me through ftp? and if so leave Mandagorian a message please thanks -Cops

Comment

Working...
                              X