• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The McGangBang

Anyone here ever hear of this before?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...erm=McGangbang

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/81888385/

I have a friend that eats one every time is he drunk. He says it's pretty good....
    Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
    1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
    1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
    1:Chao <ER>> at all
    1:Mantra-Slider> chao
    1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
    Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
    Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

I love those. I tryed that before it was even made public before.

Comment

i am a staunch advocate of the mcgangbang, it got me thru my junior year of college, i have shown many people irl as well as on the subspaces the utility, flavor, and frugality of the "mcgangbang"

the best part is if you eat 2 of them, maybe 3, especially when you are drunk, you will have striped poop. you can tell when the beef is coming out and then you feel the pleasant burn of the spicy chicken, followed by the soothing relief of 100% USDA grade "a" ground beef, repeat depending on number of mcgangbang's eaten

edit: i just want to point out for the record that Reab recently went to mcdonald's and ate like, what, 3 burgers and an order or two of fries? i'd like him to come and clarify, because Reab 1) is not a fat dude, 2) is not american, so his feat is simply incredible in my eyes. i am reminded of this because that convo was the last time for me that the mcgangbang popped up
        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

WhopGangBang

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Did not know that had an Urban Dictionary term .... I just thought I had a fantastic stoneriffic idea when I did it.
            Fuck it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
              edit: i just want to point out for the record that Reab recently went to mcdonald's and ate like, what, 3 burgers and an order or two of fries? i'd like him to come and clarify, because Reab 1) is not a fat dude, 2) is not american, so his feat is simply incredible in my eyes. i am reminded of this because that convo was the last time for me that the mcgangbang popped up
              Last time I went to mcdonalds I ordered a large big mac menu with 3 extra big macs. To clarify: 1) I weigh maybe 150 pounds, 2) am not american, but 3) was halfway on a 14-hour-1-stop bicycle ride without eating breakfast.
              "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

my friend introduced this to me like a year ago or so and at the mcdonalds in dinkytown in minneapolis they have on the menu as the "mcfusion"
                Gun remembers.

Comment

I can honestly say I haven't eaten McDonalds or any other garbage food like that in over two years and am extremely happy about it.
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

ever since the angry whopper went away, youve let go of fast food?

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

You really have to be an ignorant slob to still be eating fast food. Type in "Mcdonalds" and "Wood Pulp" and see what fillers you are stuffing yourself with.

Comment

Real foods are sooo much better for you but I can't help but destroy a Big Mac on occasion. Wood pulp be damned, it's just fiber .. right? :x

Edit: although as of today I am saying no more fast food with the exception of Subway and trying to eliminate processed food from my diet as well.
                        Fuck it.

Comment

i eat mcdonalds maybe once a month now (there's a new orleans style poboy place thats opened up down the road that also sells alcoholic snowcones, if they had wifi i would live there) but i will defend the deliciousness of those "hamburgers" to my death. we don't have whitecastles and the nearest krystal burger is 4hrs away so when those drunk situations arise it's usually mcdonald's that hits the spot.

of course this is louisiana we're talking about here and mcdonalds is probably less fattening/bad for you than 95% of the food i eat on a regular basis. "healthy" here means deep-frying the vegetables in regular ol' oil instead of, say, beef tallow and lard. i mean, a big mac versus something called "the hurricane katrina burger"?
                          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Zeebu that was Izor who gained 30 lbs on the Angry Whopper diet not me :P.

But yeah wood pulp is just the start of the horrors that are any fast foods Subway included. Subway meat isn't real breast meat or real ham or anything like that. It's random pieces of whatever animal they say it is mashed together to form a "meat" like slice or meat like patty if you are talking McDonalds. And then just for good measure they glue that shit together with seaweed (carageenan) and other nasty shit. Seriously can't eat fast food anymore, and unfortunately I can't even eat 90% of the shit in stores anymore once I look at the ingredients. Seriously read the labels closely even on stuff like frozen chicken breasts and you will read shit like "may be injected with up to a 20% solution of random garbage so that the three pounds of chicken you bought is only actually 2 lbs of chicken and we save a bunch of money while you assholes eat garbage food". Tunafish even.. nearly every fucking brand adds "vegetable broth" into the tuna now which is actually GMO soybeans, I hope you enjoy some soy in your tuna. I used to eat everything also but now that I mainly eat fresh fruit, vegetables, meat, cheese and whatnot I feel 10x better.

Also Jer I would rather eat Beef Tallow and Lard all day in my food than eat shit thats seasoned with hydrogenated soy oil margarine.
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Obviously subway is awful too --- wish you could see where i lived at so you knew how hard it is to eat proper foodstuffs. 30 mile round trip to grocery store at least, 50 mile round trip to the next closest. This is why when I move back into Denver I want to live across the street from the store. lol

For a long time i bought all my veggies and stuff for a week on sundays on my way out from Denver but then I fell off that wagon recently.

I've been lazy the last year and grazing on everything in my convenience store... That is baaaad. Some things are kinda alright, but overall everything in here is bad for you. You should all buy it from me but I don't want to eat it anymore. :x
                              Fuck it.

Comment

Working...
                              X