"Massage" Therapy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Massage" Therapy

So recently i have have sustained a pulled muscle and was wondering if anyone actually has gone to get a rub down for sore aches and pains?
    Last edited by Raver420; 10-06-2011, 08:18 PM. Reason: i DON'T KNOW WHY
    sigpic

Im gonna slash and gash, rip another hole in your ass.
    I'll smear blood on the walls and then play
    tennis with your balls, and if the phone rings dont answer the caLL.
    im gonna slit yo throat, fuk u like a goat
    i'LL rip yo fore skin off and make a winter coat. PEACE!

why do you edit your posts but not edit them and just add another line as the reason for the edit why raver why

Comment

Last edited by Raver420; 10-06-2011, 08:21 PM. Reason: To Confuse Vatican Assassin
      sigpic

Comment

it's blatantly obvious which ones are rub and tugs and which ones aren't. however, i'm not sure you'd mind lol.
        it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

But really has anyone done either? I am willing to take one for the team if its really worth it
          sigpic

Comment

They're only good for general relaxation. Only thing that'll make that muscle feel better is some ibuprofen, an ice pack, and two days of not making it worse.

Comment

massage therapy is great, as long as you have private insurance. i don't pay for it out of pocket, so it's no big deal but if i didn't have that insurance i probably wouldn't do it. what's actually pretty cool with my insurance is that i can get massages on vacation in the u.s or anywhere in canada. if you have insurance they want to know that you've been "serviced" (lol) by a licensed RMT.
              it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Massages are great as long as you have a good masseuse. I've been to good ones and bad ones. The good ones, your back should hurt bad when they are doing it, but then it's super relaxing after.
                Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                www.animeslice.com

Comment

from my experience there's lots of eastern european males that become RMT's, stay the fuck away from them. they are brutal motherfuckers. doesn't matter who massages your back, if it hurts tell them to stop. personally i prefer a gentle massage, nothing beats a small woman with tiny hands.

it's the other way around for me epi, it feels great when they're rubbing my back and but as soon as i get home i feel soreness for a couple hours. the next morning and the following weeks i feel fan-fucking-tastic.

Comment

RUSSIAN MUSCLE THERAPY

Comment

Russian's hands were meant for holding rifles, not muscles. FPS RUSSIA will tenderize your back with an AK.

Comment

shows how little u actually know, laff get educated

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
                          shows how little u actually know, laff get educated
                          tell me more mr. itt tech.

laff, u. u laff. laff.

Comment

it take u 3 days to drink ur bag of milk n reply?

Comment

Cops did your mom ever tell you "get a cup don't drink that straight from the bag" when you were growing up?
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                              X