Cumming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cumming

Perhaps we all would rather be doing so now? No not masturbating, well maybe for some.

If you are a guy perhaps it is feeling her warm lips wrapped around your cock as she sucks, strokes and drains your balls slowly and effectively into her mouth, onto her breasts or into a condom. Perhaps it is a rhythmic thrust that builds up that warm load as you go from being confident and have endurance to quivering and arching your back as you shoot a load deep inside of her (protected of course) and feel yourself still thrusting after.

If you are a woman perhaps it is him licking your slit slowly, wildly, sucking or nibbling your clit. Maybe it is rhythmic, possibly erratic, ever changing, changing pressure and just simply too much for you to take and you explode? Maybe over and over? Maybe it is you riding him, squeezing his cock with your inner walls, rubbing your clit on the down stroke and over and over while getting rubbed all over. Heating up he is bridging up against your ride and hits that spot and you see stars. You feel like you are going to pass out or squirt. You do not care as you are done.

Or are you?
    FREE ME.
    FUCK STAFF

last time i open a thread started by display let me tell ya

Comment

What she said

Comment

she was cumming during live news

8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
        8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
        8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
        8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
        8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
        8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

it must be a record how many pearl necklaces i have given women
          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

As soon as I can get in front of a computer, this shithead is getting banned. Too much of a pain to do it from my phone.

Enough with the sex threads already. Idiot.

Swyped from my thumbs using Tapatalk
            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

actually, ilya took care of business for me

thank you, sir
              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

display gets +1 for getting himself banned thanks

Comment

eria making me want to leave tw forums forever with these never ending stream of dislikes did i fuck your mother or something

Comment

PZ AAT
                    i like 2 wear my undies until dey become brown hehe!!

Comment

i just liked your post in order to shame you did it work

Comment

Working...
                      X