Halloween Traditions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween Traditions

Halloween is coming our way, not one of my fav holidays but I did love it growing up.

I really only have one remaining tradition which is carving the pumpkin with my cousins a few days prior to Halloween. Its fun because it really gives me a break from school since usually the week of Halloween is midterm week.

I am too old to go trick or treating now so now I just resort to taking candy that is suppose to go to the kids :P

What do you guys do? Do you decorate your houses hardcore? Do you hate Halloween?

Regards
    SSCU Trench Wars TRIPLE CROWN WINNER
    SSCU Trench Wars
    Triple Threat
    SSCU Trench Wars TWEL Top 3 Finalist
    SSCU Trench Wars Starting Spider Melee 2003
    SSCU Trench Wars TWLJ Champion (2x)
    SSCU Trench Wars TWLD Champion
    SSCU Trench Wars Michael Schumacher of Racing2
    SSCU Trench Wars Unprecedented Balancing KING
    SSCU Trench Wars TWLJ Top Stats 3 years running

MAD shoutouts to MUH BOYS atm

I use it to scope out babes in slutty costumes. Pretty much all it's useful for.
    sigpic

1:Shaun> if my girlfriend had a dick
    1:Shaun> mmmm

Comment

Generally my friends have a pretty solid party, people always come in good costumes and they make like 500 needleless syringe Jello Shots (red) and some other really badass mixed drinks. They generally have a local band come play and do a badass job decorating the house.. I wish I had a picture of the poster they had made for it. Either way my family doesn't do much but its a good excuse to serious tittage, some thigh high socks or stockings on a chick with some nice legs, and get drunk.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

halloween tradition

Originally posted by NewbOfTW View Post
        I am definately not gonna go trick or treating. I stopped when i was age 10 because i am pretty mature in life and very sincere.
        M, but a hot friend of mine( a girl, dam, i want to have the courage to ask her out, i keep thinking about her) said she is gonna cosplay as Kaede...
        dt

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

This Halloween will consist of my daughter and son trick or treating. One Plus to being a parent, grabbing from their goody bags hehe.
          (jErOmE)>city i live in is 54% black 41% white, ive seen so much weird blackness
          :jErOmE: lolzasaurus

Comment

1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Last great Halloweens for me was in 1981 at the Palladium and 1984 at the Felt Forum seeing Frank Zappa...god I am old. Other than that, no concert has been able to stand up to those celebrations; done the Dead, Phish and many other bands celebrations, but they completely lack in what Frank offered. Other than that, hitting local pubs and or simply staying home have become the holiday staple in my neck of the woods.

I can buy bags of candy and due to my neighborhood and todays times of parents taking their kids to malls and or organized parties, we get absolutely no door to door weeners anymore and I get stuck with all the candy. Not buying any this year, simply will not turn on my outdoor lites, not that it would matter.
              May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

Me and all my "friends' actually go to the titty bar its a tradition since 3 of my friends birthdays are actually on Halloween. But this year is different since paradise! burnt platinum showgirls to the ground on Alexis RD u son of bitch. Now I have to go scarletts across the street. I like to get some of tabos milk duds
                sigpic

Im gonna slash and gash, rip another hole in your ass.
                I'll smear blood on the walls and then play
                tennis with your balls, and if the phone rings dont answer the caLL.
                im gonna slit yo throat, fuk u like a goat
                i'LL rip yo fore skin off and make a winter coat. PEACE!

Comment

booze
                  candy
                  party
                  tits-n-ass

think that's everything
                  jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X