• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my feeling on this game and what i would tell anyone interested about it

I have good and bad experiences with tw's

good
    -great time passer
    -prolly one of the best games for me just cause of the way chatting is half of the game when playing
    -staff is great on replying to help questions
    -twd and its outline
    -being on anti-scrub when it was 2nd in basing <3
    - The stress relief you get when you see your name in yellow after you killed someone

bad
    -skyman sorta thieved 50k from me
    -pee pee sock sorta thieved 22k from me and shows no emotion at all about it except spamming me worthless shit
    -i have played this game 3-4 years and it makes me feel like shit that i cant get on a decent squad and still getting same recs as 4 years ago in jav/wb/spid
    -i feel like if i dont get a good record then that automatically qualifies me as a noob
    - i get bored easily and boredom leads to lots of spam by me.
    -Alot of the friends i made when i was new are gone DX
    __________________________________________________ __
    what i would tell others about this game is that if you are really competitive when playing games then this isnt the one for you cause you will be addicted to it and the outcome is prolly going to suck because its hard to learn properly anymore the way things are, and the older people arent going to just slide you in to their little groups as easily as you think. You are basically going to stick out like a sore thumb and get cracked on about it.

but if you just want to play to hang out and talk to people then you will love this game once you get to know some of the players like danyell,willby,fis,24,jessup,jerome,etc.

other bad things is when people fight over stupid shit like who is the best (at basically waiting the longest for the other to screw up and hit ctrl button 1st).people like Bat litearally whineing like a bich when you beat them in a duel to give u their 10 k back and scamming duelist picking on the new pray to get all their pub bux. Their isnt many new faces that show up alot and you will here the word "lol" basically every 30 seconds at least.
    Also DO NOT TROLL AT STAFF CAUSE THEY WILL NOT FORGET IT AND THE PEOPLE WHO SEE YOU TROLLING WILL NOT EITHER.

After looking at this black screen for over 5k hours the past 4 years i have been left with some good irl laughs and this disfunction in my brain to think as fast as i used to and an addiction to pew pew pewing, but dont get me wrong the friends i have made have been worth it.
    Last edited by zih; 12-24-2011, 12:35 AM.

Pretty good post. You can have my pubbux I don't ever pub, so maybe I have some, or maybe not. I don't know.
    Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

i didn't read it and i was going to say something else about mattey's avatar but i forgot what it was

Comment

I will take you under my wing. Join Fierce.

Comment

not to be rude, but if you do ANYTHING for 4 years and see no improvement, something is wrong.

Comment

Staff is good at replying to help!?!?!?!?
            !?!?!?!?!
            !?!?!?!?!?

I love this simplicity of this game, too many games atm get too damn fancy.
            1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
            JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
            1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
            http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

Wait, theres a game in this chatclient?!
              (Children)>hunted for life
              (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
              :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

That was a pretty good read.

Comment

haha yeah man it's crazy how much of a community this game is, even though other games like WoW have a community it's not a self-supported, pervasive community. there's no "Power Above", no developer or company or anything... so basically the social element plays way, way more of a factor. i've found myself brainstorming over ways to turn that into an advertising point but as zihan points out we're not exactly a community which embraces outsiders with open arms. and there aren't enough newbies around to clique up and develop personalities and eventually become the next rejected basers (or whiterabbits but that was a little before my time like being 6 years old and seeing 9/11 and so you were there or whatever but you know, you really never caught the real significance of it)

gonna change my major to behavioral subspace psychology
                  NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

I completely agree, whiterabbits is the same as 9/11

Comment

Working...
                    X