Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3rd iPhone app from Telkitty Digital (aka shameless self promotion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd iPhone app from Telkitty Digital (aka shameless self promotion)

Check out iiFind & iiFind Lite. Probably iiFind lite first coz its free.

iiFind: http://telkitty.com/Products/iiFind.html

iiFindLite: http://telkitty.com/Products/iiFindLite.html

Beta version really, reasonable but would be improved up on in later versions.
    ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Description:

iiFind is a GPS based restaurants, ATM, petrol, train and stores locator from current location, specific location or along the route between two locations.

iiFind is a free, light version of iiFind.

Check them out on iTunes:

iiFind: http://www.itunes.com/app/iiFind

iiFind Lite: http://www.itunes.com/app/iiFindLite

Comments welcome.
    ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

Have not clicked yet because I assume this an app only for your country, right? If not then I'll buy your version just because I've seen your tits.
      1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
      Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

Depends on where you are. My app should have coverage in most countries. Although I can not guarantee all search types work for all countries.

Try iiFind Lite, it is free anyways.
        ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

Also interested in selling my startup if I could get a good price for it
          ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

Originally posted by T3l Ca7 View Post
            Also interested in selling my startup if I could get a good price for it
            sorry, but your website is absolutely god awful. What is that title you used on index? MS WordArt's 4th choice down on 2nd column and font 28? Honestly looks like a website i made for grade 6 end-of-the-year project. Except, you're missing Giant 600x600 crayon-drawn house on top that links back to the homepage. For your sake, I'd recommend tidying it up before you try selling it.

I don't understand the whole app industry. Aren't there tens of thousands of other people who have made "Store-Locators" and other regular GPS-assisted things? Why is yours different? I thought the only people making money are the ones making unique apps. I wonder how useful the apps like these will be once Siri calibre technology is in most phones. No need to punch in anything. "Find a store" and in a flash your apps are useless.

Good Luck !
            4:BigKing> xD
            4:Best> i'm leaving chat
            4:BigKing> what did i do???
            4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
            4:BigKing> ???? why though
            4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
            4:BigKing> xD

Comment

LOL telkitty.com site is not that good because I only spend 5-6 hour to re-write the whole site, but since it is only used for advertising the products at the moment quality is not of top priority for now.

And you are right Find a Store is a bit useless, although I am amazed it did get quite a bit downloads.

But iiFind & iiFind Lite have something innovative. There are many apps on the market that are GPS based. But the difference between those and mine are my last two app have something new - search along route between starting point and destination:

All other products I know of are only capable of searching from any point. But more often than not people needs to know what's along the way. For example, if you plan to visit a relative that lives 80km away and you plan to buy a present and add petrol along the way you might want to use my app to plan your trip.

Upgrades are planned within the next few months to fix various bugs and make them more accurate and with more functionalities.
              ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

Although I am continuously improving my products and the company's client base is growing. It is not doing at a fast enough rate. If my startup is not making enough money in the next 3-6 months and no one wants to buy it at a decent price I might have to consider selling neighbourhood cats and pimping grandmas from that aged care facility in the next suburb to subsidise it.
                ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

Damn para, ruthless fuck.

Good luck with your business telcat. I thought you had a steady job with a good income in OZ (at least a couple of years ago when you once mentioned it)? !

Comment

Your design needs work. Seriously. This is the 21st century you can't release shit that looks like it came out of a high school computer science class.

It's an ambitious release, but there is no way I would ever get an app that looks like that (referencing the second picture, seeing how the other two are in-phone API works). The fonts need to be cleaned up and the buttons are straight 1999 dreamweaver shit.
                    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

BTW, where I am at this spamming crusade, here is telkitty's facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/TelkittyDigital
                      ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

I treated trading stock index like playing a multiplayer online game, now I have a hobby company producing smart phone apps. I am either an idiot or a genius :stupid:
                        ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

Your elite troll me, myself and I are currently working on a window phone version of the dumbass cats app (#5). It will probably be free for download next week if not earlier. :argue: :gossip:
                          ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

I find iifind (haha) to be an interesting app. The best feature is obviously the part where you're able to find destinations in between two places. It has the potential to be popular, but unfortunately after trying the lite version, DTF is right in that the app itself isn't very polished. I would definitely like this to be a part of google maps, but maybe not as a standalone app.
                            TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                            TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                            TelCat> i dont

Comment

Originally posted by Bioture View Post
                              I find iifind (haha) to be an interesting app. The best feature is obviously the part where you're able to find destinations in between two places. It has the potential to be popular, but unfortunately after trying the lite version, DTF is right in that the app itself isn't very polished. I would definitely like this to be a part of google maps, but maybe not as a standalone app.
                              Google won't buy ... played around with Microsoft & Amazon for a while (they are hiring software engineer/senior software engineers from Australia) and went through 11 tech test/interviews between two of them& that got me absolutely no where.

But don't worry I have ideas for better apps down the pipe, in a way I am really happy I am not working for a software giant so I can keep my own company and work on my own ideas. I am not rich but I sure have enough ideas, skills and resources to build prototypes for a lot more useful apps. Besides build apps/web services makes me happy, a lot of happier than being a worker bee. Although I probably have to be one if none of my apps become a commercial success.

Already started planning for the next wave of my innovative apps (at least I think they are), contacted Dock> about a VPN server 12 hours ago, got no reply so far ... very hard to do it on a shared server since free message service will become part of the future apps.
                              ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

Working...
                              X