Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• small things that can make your day

hahah.

alright, here's what happened roughly 20 minutes ago. a male, roughly 50 years old, came to this store super wasted. after talking to him for 4 minutes, he randomly decided that he wanted to purchase half of the store for 100K euros. now, he obviously wanted to see what he's buying, thus he slowly stumbled forward until he noticed a book he wanted to read. as he tried to grab the book, he fell on the ground (looked awfully painful, but looked funny as hell) and laid down there for over a minute. then, he started to crawl all over the floor to move forward for approximately two minutes until finally standing up.

restrained myself from laughing out loud. i suppose i am a bad person for not helping him out, but i prefer getting a good laugh out of other peoples' miseries over getting myself involved in their problems.

made my day, aside from already getting a good laugh from tinys responses on TWL forum. wish i had gotten it on tape, would've been a featured video on youtube within minutes.

<- bad person.

a poor, old drunk dude and you don't even have the decency to help him up? instead, it made your day to laugh at him?

yeah, you really are a shitty person. explains a lot.
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

u change
      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

once i was walking up the stairs with a basket of warm freshly dried laundry, and a lone sock toppled off the heap as they are wont to do, so without missing a beat I grasped the abandoned sock with my toes and flipped it behind me, over my head, as I proceeded up the stairs, and it landed right back on the heap.

nobody saw it, but i just smirked at my own awesomeness and went about my day.

also, this thread blows.

Comment

Finland no longer suicide capital of world, now in solid 2nd or 3rd place

http://www.finlandforthought.net/200...-of-the-world/

Maybe mention positive things to make day instead ..

Comment

Not too long ago I received a phone call from some woman trying to get me to switch my cellphone provider, I talked with her for a good 30 minutes even though I ended up keeping my current provider. In the end she even asked if she could call again sometime and I said of course. I think that's the closest I've been to getting laid. Best day of my life. (She hasn't called again though)
            sigpic
            What is even the elblow?

Comment

vaginas

Comment

Originally posted by Desire View Post
                Not too long ago I received a phone call from some woman trying to get me to switch my cellphone provider, I talked with her for a good 30 minutes even though I ended up keeping my current provider. In the end she even asked if she could call again sometime and I said of course. I think that's the closest I've been to getting laid. Best day of my life. (She hasn't called again though)
                please say this is a joke

Comment

that dosent seem like such a "small" thing. damn and people say im a troll -_-

Comment

Working...
                  X