Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bachman...ve#Discography
    Originally posted by turmio
    jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
    Originally posted by grand
    I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

let's all post a jerome
      Originally posted by turmio
      jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
      Originally posted by grand
      I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

the supreme court recently decided in favor of the second amendment, and Louisiana is no longer allowed to kill child rapists on death row.

personally i am keeping an eye on the oil "crisis". democrats want to nationalize oil, which i find interesting (this is why).

the question on my mind is: the government has been passing all sorts of laws in order to curb the use of oil, and now that people have ACTUALLY lowered their demand (30 billion less miles traveled in the past few months alone - once again, economics doing something the government couldn't), Congress is now looking for ways to make oil cheap.

anyone have any opinions? what's more important, cheap oil or the environment? can the two exist together? is there a solution?

i've been watching alot of C-SPAN, and the general consensus of every politician is "let's pay someone to develop a magic engine that doesn't use oil and emits water and food for the needy". since it's becoming bleedingly obvious that throwing money at a problem does NOT guarantee results, alot of politicians are also calling for expanded offshore drilling. but, once again, the politicians are being far too idealist - because for one, it's not physically possible: the industry that builds oil rigs is booked solid for the next five straight years.

now that congress can't act, they've got to pretend like they are not to blame. who should we blame? the new buzzword is "speculators". here's a fantastic article about speculation and uncertainty that makes a solid case - namely, how the insane amounts of speculation is the result of government market distortion.

Comment

teslamotors.com
          The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
          SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Working...
          X