x2 q

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• x2 q

ok i know this movie is old and all but why couldnt storm or iceman just freeze the water when it was rushing towards there ship?

too much water?
    Everything is funny as long as it's happening to someone else.

Comment

Storyline purposes
      I dunno what to write...

Comment

Why didn't Magneto get Xavier to just control everyone's mind, for his purposes, instead of killing all the humans?

Hey...at least none of the badguys blerted out their evil plans like the classic 007 villains.
        Ну вот...

Comment

There are limits to their powers. That lake was massive, and you saw how much effort it took for Jean just to repel enough water to let them take off. Storm's powers may be as proficient as Jean's, but Iceman's still learning his powers. Those three combined would not have been able to do it.

Oh, and as for Aenima's question: Magneto believed that mutants are the next evolution of man and that they will replace the regular humans. Killing them would have rushed dream that along sooner.

Comment

Phoenix will pwn them all
            Volcs> !sex
            Volcs> WTF WHY WONT IT WORK
            Volcs> FUCK ME!! !SEX!SEX
            Volcs> !sex!sex!sex!
            Volcs> !sex on
            Volcs> !fuckyou

Comment

Originally posted by adam
              Phoenix will pwn them all
              Tru, I wonder if for such a supreme 'good' mutant there will be an evil one, Apocolypse maybe sinister would be fine i guess but cyclops can pwn sinister as it is

Comment

I think that if they put Apocolypse in the next one...it'd ruin it. It's just a little far fetched, besides...I'm sure Magneto wasn't making those large robots while he was stuck in the plastic box.
                Ну вот...

Comment

....Sentinels? I wasn't aware Magneto built them, but I haven't seen the cartoon since i was about 8 soooooooooooo

Comment

... Which makes me want to ask this question:

How many here are more familiar with the X-men via a) the films b) the 90's cartoon c) the Evolution cartoon or d) the comic book series?

Comment

Everyone should stop taking everything to do with X-Men literal and out of context. Just take it for what it is. A good movie that did justice to the comic book.
                      it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

as far as i knew, senetor kelly was behind the the building of sentinels, to extricate any mutant nad put him in genosha(sp?) anyone read the comic book know what the fuck i'm saying?
                        There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                          ... Which makes me want to ask this question:

How many here are more familiar with the X-men via a) the films b) the 90's cartoon c) the Evolution cartoon or d) the comic book series?
                          A and B
                          I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

B for me. I read very few X-men comics (like maybe 3) but I watched every episode of that cartoon probably about 8 times.

Comment

If that goes for the majority of us, then boy does that make me feel old.

Comment

Working...
                              X