No announcement yet.

tax returns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

contracting jobs fucking suck. too bad various industries are becoming more contract oriented. it's tough to find a job that actually offers benefits and stability, stability being the main issue. i spent the entirety of my tax return on a flight and car parts for my shit wagon.

car owners piss me off. the previous owner of my car paid $1500 recently for a paint job. He also spent exuberant amounts of money on aftermarket interior, and a stereo system for a 14 year old car BUT never changed the fuel filter in 300,000 km. i changed the fuel filter, it was so badly plugged that it plugged my fuel injectors and destroyed my fuel pump. i pulled the fuel lines and there was literally no pressure. i spent another couple hundred bucks on O2 sensors, fuel regulator, rotor and cap, spark plugs, and a couple sensors. car runs, but still has random misfires in all cylinders and gives me fucking grief when it's cold. i also put rotors and pads on the car less than six months ago which cost me a couple hundred bucks. if you're shaking your head wondering why on earth would someone sink that kind of money into a 14 year old car the answer is i pay half of the list price on parts and labor is free or done by me. car should last me another couple years then i'm totally buying something new.
    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

really spent it on hookers and blow, all the ladies in the h-town be beggin' for dem dollars.
      it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Cops View Post
        really spent it on hookers and blow, all the ladies in the h-town be beggin' for dem dollars.
        Blow and some Fried chicken good times... As hookers go Panda doesn't like that word she prefers French maid on the weekend. That was some crazy shit Panda.carrots,KY,and a Muds hens baseball cap, and for some reason and anal thermometer.... where the fuck do you get this shit

sigpic

Im gonna slash and gash, rip another hole in your ass.
        I'll smear blood on the walls and then play
        tennis with your balls, and if the phone rings dont answer the caLL.
        im gonna slit yo throat, fuk u like a goat
        i'LL rip yo fore skin off and make a winter coat. PEACE!

Comment

When are people going to realize that tax returns are not some kind of bonus to spend? They are just part of the money you earned that year. Blowing the money on senseless things is dumb, because if you budgeted properly, you should really know exactly how much you should earn each year (and 'get back' in tax returns) and spend accordingly. If your budget accounted for blowing your hard earned money on useless things then that's fine, but for most people, they think it's free money falling from the sky that should be used as quickly as possible which is just irresponsible.

(end channelling Eph)
          Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
          www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
          www.animeslice.com

Comment

Orrr you could be responsible with the money you get right away so you can use that as a bonus to waste in whatever feels appropiate! Yeaa
            (Children)>hunted for life
            (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
            :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

yeah i treat taxes as money i just plain ol dont have anymore. so when i get my return i just throw an extra payment towards my house or truck. or this year, a new lawnmower.

speaking of, any of you guys have any strong opinions on riding mowers? im looking to spend somewhere between 1800-2000.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Working...
              X