attn: kthnx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• attn: kthnx

been throwing blizzard plastic all summer until today. My boss has extended my drive to about 400 ft, that thing glides forever. I was over-driving most holes on the local course for about a week until the novelty wore off and I started throwing about 80% hoping for my first ace. Today I picked up a star vulcan, which threw great my first round out. Didn't get as much air-time as the NukeOS I picked up though, which is wildly overstable (I have to whip it at about a 45 degree angle sidearm) but it flies like a motherfucker, even with a headwind.

I'm currently rocking my old aviar putter, roc midrange, blizzard boss, and then the vulcan/nuke. I found a discraft buzz in some shrubs that somebody gave up on, and it throws pretty reliably, but I still go with the roc 90% of the time.

My arm feels like i've been chucking rocks all day, even though the nuke is only mildly heavier than the blizzard plastic. I gotta pick up a few used discs to throw over water hazards in case I shank a drive, but aside from that I'm feeling pretty good.

Anyways, i guess the point is that I'm really digging the nuke, which is my first venture into discraft territory (most suppliers offer only innova around here), so I'm wondering if there are any other discraft gems that you throw that I should add to my (non-existent) bag.

tbird

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Working...
    X