The X-Men (Superheros League)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The X-Men (Superheros League)

OK, so I'm still at the halfway house for the mentally ill. It's like Exavior's school for the gifted and we are the X-men. Anyhow, this really hot asian EDP (Eating Disorder Program) girl has started the superheros league with me. We go running/jogging every night at 9:00 PM, use the bikes, go to the gym, go for walks, play soccer, play frisbee, play hackysac and to other physical training here. I'm quitting smoking today and am on the patch, getting my breath back as I start doing physical activity, working out, keeping busy, being social and running/biking!

I feel really good, I had my medication raised and then changed because it wasn't working and now I feel fantastic. The treasure hunting across the street is still going on and someone is leaving me notes and signing Leigh's name. The rocking chair was taken away and a construction sign was put up in it's place. It's really strange but I'm trying not to obsess about it but keep busy, active and social. I've made some positive changes in the last 2-3 weeks and feel much better about myself and sane. I've been staying sober and away from weed for the most part as well! I got a haircut and play a lot of cards, too.

Anyhow, so this thread isn't moved to the useless crap forum, can any of you help discuss good fitness programs or exercises that do not involve equipment or money? I suppose I could do pushups, situps and running but is there anything else?

I'm trying to get active and who wants to hear about my treasure hunting stories? ANYONE?! How's Leland doing and XFZF or w/e her name was? I miss Leland!!!

I came here expecting a new movie or video game.

All I got in return was sadness.
    sigpic
    All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Working...
    X