Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What did i just read? No troll

Comment

Hey people, thanks for the replies and paradise, thanks for having my back. Can you inform mossad when you see him/her that I'd like to be pen pals with him/her via these forums and talk about my recovery? I really spoke a lot of my madness with Mossad and he/she played along, it was cute and dreamy. I like mossad. And Leland. lololol

Anyhow, zih, your reading the story of my life for the last 5 years...

Some other strange events that contributed to my psychosis and magical like thoughts were my tests of prophecy and prayers for a sign that were all answered.

One time, when having a telepathic thought that my friends would confront me on an issue of ethics regarding another friend cheating on his girlfriend, I told myself that if they confront me on this issue of ethics I would prophecy the future and say "You will do nothing because I'm telling you now, it will be over soon enough and his true colors will come out". I said that to Jimmy when it happened, it happened exactly as I called it that week and the girl broke up with him and he flipped.

Another time during a hockey game, with 10 seconds left. I said to myself "If there is a God, I will stand up and say "Wait for the Drama" and there will be Drama". I did and there was a goal, tying the game. It went into overtime and the sens lost.

Then another time, when praying for a sign after I think it was Leigh stalking me outside a club on my birthday and making out with some other guy, some girl shouts girl power, I look up to the sky and pray for a sign at the full moon, and several lightning bolts blast out of a tiny little cloud as I'm staring at the sky.

Just strange things have provoked some insanity with me, unexplainable things... I'm weird and derranged. lol

Comment

See, I had this terrible state of psychosis where I thought everyone in TW was a girl from Ottawa spying upon me. I thought everyone was Leigh Paveling and was hitting on all the 'girls'. Hoping that by hitting on all of them, I was hitting on Leigh and able to show my affection for her that I've got for no apparent reason. I don't even know her. I thought she was really cute.

Anyhow, it seemed like her boyfriend was in here and I thought he was the anti-christ... and really angry and Leigh for bringing her boyfriend into Subspace where I've played for 11 years! LOL! Now it doesn't bother me...

I feel a lot better with all the psych stuff and am excited to finish this program and get a 1 bedroom apartment and then return to Subspace again where I can chat with all my friends. In the meantime, all I can do is talk about my recovery on these forums.

Anyhow, today was a boring day. I went to morning meeting, when for a bunch of smokes and had a bunch of coffees. I went for a walk in the rain too... and then spent a bit of time on these forums. And last night I went to a friends place and watched a movie: Death at a Funeral. It was HILLARIOUS, I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. It was the white version. Just hysterical, anyone else seen that movie? Too funny.

Comment

I am a girl from Ottowa
          (Children)>hunted for life
          (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
          :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

Just kidding
            (Children)>hunted for life
            (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
            :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

It's my birthday! In 4 hours! Keep the replies coming, I want to stay up to date with the SS community and talk about my recovery!

Comment

Happy birthday, get well soon (I doubt it).

Comment

Call a local professional or even a free suicide hotline they can help you. Stop these relationships with online gamers and go to a website made for dating. Don't ask why just do it. Nobody cares about your 2 pages worth of life story text here, and anyone who acts like they care are just being really nice to you. GET PROFESSIONAL HELP AND WHEN YOU FEEL YOU ARE A CHANGED PERSON COME BACK.

Comment

I'm coming back tomorrow! I'll be in Subspace for a few hours on my birthday! YEEEEEHAA!

Need a break from all the professional help.

Comment

I would like to hear t0ne weigh in on this situation
                      USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

QUIT SINNING: Day 1
                        August 12, 2012 - 1:15 PM

I went to Church today with a girl and the sermon was all about nurturing the Holy Spirit within us and feeding it properly. I've been feeding my sinful nature for the past half decade and now it's time to stop and work deligently at being Holy. I've had quite the falling away from righteousness and now I got to pick myself up, spread my wings and fly!

I was in Subspace yesterday for my birthday and thank God, I got to chat with Leland. I have a wild crush on Leland and have worked out a Subspace date with Leland for next Saturday at noon where I have to discuss my progress in my cooking skills with her. She's a lab technician and seems pretty stable, also - she lives in Ottawa and is friendly with me and acts cute.

I am really excited about my Subspace date with Leland next week, I can't wait! It was so nice to be able to play yesterday, I even won a round of base and gave Leland all my Spacebux I earned!

So Quit Sinning means quit alcohol, tobacco and marijuana. Eat right and quit junk food, drink minimal amounts of caffeine and get a life and refrain from psychotic behaviors that are so deep rooted in my soul. It's going to be hard but I believe I have found the strength to do it - FOR LELAND!

Comment

gran guerrero? u fkn see what this guy just wrote?

token gran guerrero reply:
                          legalizeordecrim.jpg, randomweedstatistic.jpg, and a link to a huffngton post editorial.
                          4:BigKing> xD
                          4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                          4:BigKing> what did i do???
                          4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                          4:BigKing> ???? why though
                          4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                          4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty Rudy View Post
                            QUIT SINNING: Day 1
                            August 12, 2012 - 1:15 PM
                            get a life and refrain from psychotic behaviors that are so deep rooted in my soul. It's going to be hard but I believe I have found the strength to do it - FOR LELAND!
                            lol

Comment

QUIT SMOKING: Day 1
                              August 13, 2012 - 8:00 AM

I just put on the nicotine patch. The quitting of marijuana and alcohol is going well. Now it's time to tackle the cigarettes! Last time I went on the patch, I was able to go 6 hours without smoking and then 2 hours and 2 hours again.

I wanna be perfect for my next date with Leland and a good influence once again! No alcohol, marijuana or tobacco! Maybe junk food and caffeine but I'll work on that later after getting rid of the serious drugs.

Comment

QUIT SMOKING: Hour 2

I've gone 1 hour without smoking. It's been quite the battle, normally, I smoke every 30 minutes or so and sometimes chain smoke. So I've already saved on 3 cigarettes that I didn't smoke, roughly. I've fought the temptation all hour long, it was a rough battle but I came out victorious! To my surprise, there is no parade marching down the street to celebrate my quitting of smoking as I had expected. The patch is working wonderfully and I got morning meeting in 30 minutes where I'll announce I've gone 1.5 hours without smoking!

I am excited to quit and start feeling better, I can't wait until I've gone a week! Quitting is epic fun!

Comment

Working...
                                X