Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T3l Ca7 View Post
    People are built to be weak.
    stopped reading there. you obviously have no idea what you are talking about. shut the fuck up.
    TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Jones View Post
      stopped reading there. you obviously have no idea what you are talking about. shut the fuck up.
      u strong?
      sigpic

Comment

yes, but that's irrelevant.

What's relevant is that humans are capable of running hundreds of miles without stopping, we can lift hundreds of kilos and we have built weapons that are capable of eradicating cities and life within seconds. We have put a fucking tractor on another planet and have built a system that enables us to send a message to the other side of earth within a split second.

We are one of THE strongest baddest motherfuckers that have ever roamed planet earth and if that doesn't say anything get off your imaginary throne and stop watching anime.

Humans are certainly not built to be weak. I don't care what 30 year old sad fuck you came across that has the mental capacity of a 14 year old girl.

Bitch please.
        TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

What's relevant is that humans are capable of running hundreds of miles without stopping, we can lift hundreds of kilos and we have built weapons that are capable of eradicating cities and life within seconds. We have put a fucking tractor on another planet and have built a system that enables us to send a message to the other side of earth within a split second.

We are one of THE strongest baddest motherfuckers that have ever roamed planet earth and if that doesn't say anything get off your imaginary throne and stop watching anime.

Humans are certainly not built to be weak. I don't care what 30 year old sad fuck you came across that has the mental capacity of a 14 year old girl.

Bitch please.
          Bitch please, it's relevant.
          On a side note, I wish I could run just a hundred miles without stopping.
          Well, at least I can run farther than LF.
          Last edited by Celestial Jeddak; 11-25-2012, 01:47 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

What's relevant is that humans are capable of running hundreds of miles without stopping
            Ok, sure some of us are capable of doing that, so how many of your friends/acquaintances have done that in the past 20 years?

we can lift hundreds of kilos and we have built weapons that are capable of eradicating cities and life within seconds.
            We can lift hundreds of kilos? Human or the machines? And gee, you must be really proud that you can eradicate an entire city in 5 secs that took 500 hundred years to build. Real accomplishment.

We have put a fucking tractor on another planet and have built a system that enables us to send a message to the other side of earth within a split second.

Woah, we put a tractor on another planet (the only planet), I guess it would be some accomplishment for a population of 7 billion people. Strong, intelligent? Maybe, but only when you consider the 7 billion as a whole, they can not be used to describe vast majority of individuals, which defines the term human.
            ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

Originally posted by T3l Ca7 View Post
              Ok, sure some of us are capable of doing that, so how many of your friends/acquaintances have done that in the past 20 years?

>lies.

We can lift hundreds of kilos? Human or the machines? And gee, you must be really proud that you can eradicate an entire city in 5 secs that took 500 hundred years to build. Real accomplishment.

>lifting hundreds of kilos = easy
              >+1

Woah, we put a tractor on another planet (the only planet), I guess it would be some accomplishment for a population of 7 billion people. Strong, intelligent? Maybe, but only when you consider the 7 billion as a whole, they can not be used to describe vast majority of individuals, which defines the term human.
              >the only planet = -1
              > they can not be used to describe vast majority of individuals +1 + -1 = 0
              > which defines the term human -1/2

Jones sounds arrogant and prideful. I think he just pretends not to see the 5 billion retards on the planet.. and yes, he hangs out with all of them.
              Your 'intelligence', Tel Cat, isn't important. Onward.
              sigpic

Comment

whenlronhubbardsaysso

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

To be a cult leader. Now, that'd be awesome.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Celestial Jeddak View Post
                    >the only planet = -1
                    > they can not be used to describe vast majority of individuals +1 + -1 = 0
                    > which defines the term human -1/2

Jones sounds arrogant and prideful. I think he just pretends not to see the 5 billion retards on the planet.. and yes, he hangs out with all of them.
                    Your 'intelligence', Tel Cat, isn't important. Onward.

I'm confused as to where you actually stand, Jeddak? This this response was the most arrogant out of all of them

Comment

hi TELFAT!
                      8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                      8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                      8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                      8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                      8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                      8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Working...
                      X