No announcement yet.

War Thunder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

War Thunder offers a highly detailed and personalized aviation experience, giving players access to hundreds models of planes with detailed cockpits, dozens of upgradeable weapons, and flying skills that can be honed and improved with each mission. Thanks to the game’s painstaking attention to detail, you’ll truly feel like a World War II fighter pilot as you plunge into battle.
    The genuine World War II experience isn’t limited to the skies. The massive historical battles featured in War Thunder cannot be fought by aviation alone, so the game will also expose players to combat on land and at sea.
    Features include:
    • Varied PvP-experiences set in full-scale combat missions
    • Multiple settings options allow advanced virtual pilots and beginners to enjoy playing the game together
    • Rich PvE content: dynamic campaigns, solo missions, mission editor, and much more for single-player and cooperative gameplay
    • Impressive diversity includes detailed models of planes and their cockpits, as well as tanks and ships
    • Astonishing graphics, authentic sound effects, and beautiful music

Comment

I'd rather play dis one with amazing 2d graphics

8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
      8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
      8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
      8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
      8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
      8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

LOL

Comment

Working...
        X