Conception of the troll camp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conception of the troll camp

I could not help but notice the amount of people commiting suicide because of bullying ... especially online bullying.

You see, I have no problem of being bullied, online or not. But that's only because I have undergone years of training as a troll. When you get a rise out people hating you, world becomes a lot better place because you are happy when people like you and happy when they hate you. If they stay indifferent, you just move on to other victims ...

I am thinking of forming the world first 'Troll Camp', where elite trolls like myself can train the weaklings how to enjoy life with everyone hating them. You see, the less people alive, the less potential victims and less of who can download my smart phone apps, bad for business. So I must make sure those weaklings can stay alive and enjoy life.

Troll camp - a place where people who only want to be love can learn to be happy when being hated too!

Troll camp - the place where you realise the less you care about other people the more they think about you!
    ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

People often think I'm trolling for some reason. Also, I don't like being hated.
    wicket666> frogs can mate withthem selves

wicket666> they are a sexual

Pepe the F> sounds like they turning Japanese

flojo> their ribbited for your pleasure

Comment

Not gonna happen, Sir. Dis my area of expertise, and I'm not joining. Sorry brah, more luck next time.
      "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
      Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
      Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Working...
      X