X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VOTE ROMNEY FOR WAR WITH IRAN. . .

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
      I don't understand how you don't understand the 'how'.

Pulling out of Iraq? Closing Gitmo? Giving a firm deadline for leaving Afghanistan?

Are the first and third things not the biggest moves in shrinking the ballooning debt by the previous administration?

Alternate reality: McCain won. We are still in Iraq. We 'invaded' Libya. We 'invaded' Syria. We are in 4 wars simultaneously, not even including Yemen. Consistent $1+ trillion deficit.
      The context was partisanship and leadership. The 'how' was 'what is your plan to actually get things done'.
      eph

Comment

I wouldn't really say that Pelosi gave the Republicans an opportunity to cooperate after the election. She interpreted the margin of victory in the presidential race as a broad mandate on policy and decided that she had enough votes in congress to tell the GOP to fuck off. Obama didn't call her off, so the republicans dug in with whatever they could.
        USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

FUCK YOU
          Originally posted by Jeenyuss
          sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

ephemeral forum account will be 10 yrs old next month!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X