Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women are forcing Men into horrifying sexual Positions

Originally posted by Tone
    It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
    Originally posted by the_paul
    Gargle battery acid fuckface
    Originally posted by Material Girl
    I tried downloading a soundcard

Those teeth... :\
    "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

:O
      sigpic
      All good things must come to an end.

Comment

That's hot. That's a hot way to live.
        Fuck it.

Comment

1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Well, the guy in the picture likes to be a Sub and is with a Dom woman. I Like the opposite vice versa.

Comment

Stopitgoaway

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Tone View Post
                I Like the opposite vice versa.
                so you enjoy it when a strap-on takes a casual cruise up your hershey highway

this explains so much
                Originally posted by Tone
                It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                Originally posted by the_paul
                Gargle battery acid fuckface
                Originally posted by Material Girl
                I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post
                  so you enjoy it when a strap-on takes a casual cruise up your hershey highway

this explains so much
                  either that or on his back. quit it ph. Don't need anymore suicidal killings this week. But it did make me laugh.

Comment

Witness is right, Tone is ill.
                    I simply do not understand how anyone can, over an extended period of time, continue to be so mentally ill without finding help. In this day and age mental health services are available for those who want them. Surely Tone has friends/family who have sat him down and tried to get him to seek some help. There are some folks who make conspiracies a ‘hobby’, nothing wrong with that. They think it fun to ‘think outside the box’ but they are aware of what they are doing; but a mentally ill person does not.

A mentally ill person will not recognize the most obvious fact; that the more elaborate a conspiracy theory is, and the more people that would need to be involved, the less likely it is true.

There are symptoms that most mentally ill conspiracy theorists have;
                    • Conspiracy theorists go beyond believing one in 1-2 conspiracy theories to believing in virtually everything is a conspiracy theory.
                    • Conspiracy theorists are much more likely to have little personal wealth.
                    • Conspiracy theorists are less likely to have higher levels of education.
                    • Conspiracy theorists prefer to imagine living in a predictable world.
                    • Conspiracy theorists will mutate the theory over time in light of new or contradicting evidence instead of ever admitting being incorrect.

The sanity test here for Tone is simple, he cannot EVER admit he was wrong about any of his ‘theories’. Not one. Not in the face of any facts or even when he his predictions have obviously not come to fruition.

Tone needs some help and this forum is not doing him, or anyone else, any favors by posting his rants.
                    eph

Comment

Lol.......
                      sigpic

Comment

:2thumbsup:

COME TAH SCUTLEND
                        FrozenSand> have you ever put a coke bottle in your butt?
                        Mira.Girio> I don't think I've ever experimented with coke products. >.>
                        FrozenSand> oh you're a pepsi guy?

captain Ky> will the guy with the AOL add banner please insert his head up hiw on ass till he dissapears from our universe entirely. Thank you.

RuBbEr BoMb> woot hellkite parked in fr like my wife
                        Burzum> meaning what
                        Burzum> took him 4 minutes to get in?
                        RuBbEr BoMb> meaning he aimed for flag and ended up on roof

Comment

You guys are just jealous because t0ne troll so hard
                          USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                            8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                            8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                            8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                            8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                            8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

schope u done!!

1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Working...
                              X