Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is your ring finger longer than your index finger?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is your ring finger longer than your index finger?

Is your ring finger longer than your index finger?
    If your index finger is longer than ring finger, post. You're special. I'm sorry.. :/

http://content.usatoday.com/communit...testosterone/1

Sidenote: I was once told the length of your thumb (tip to first knucke; about 1 inch) is the body's 'inch'. So.. yeah..
    Also was told L-Lysine helps you get over being sick faster.
    Ring finger is longer than index finger
    91.67%
    They're the same length
    8.33%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Celestial Jeddak; 12-21-2012, 09:36 PM.
    sigpic

Longer

Does that make me gay?
    sigpic
    All good things must come to an end.

Comment

index finger is longer than ring finger....no option 2 vote 4 this tho u done
      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
        I was hoping no one would complain about that
        sigpic

Comment

the 3 toes next to my big toe are longer than my big toe. my small toe is about the same length as my big toe

Comment

wtf freak!
            Originally posted by Tyson
            There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
            Originally posted by HeavenSent
            Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
            Originally posted by Izor
            Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Thread Closed!
              8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
              8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
              8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
              8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
              8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
              8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

gay
                8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                  gay

Comment

Lol.... typically for men the length of the index finger is 98% of the length of the ring finger. This thread isn't about homosexuals, and if it were, that would not be reasonable justification for closing the thread. Is it genetic? *shrugs*
                    I personally feel that most people (including females) will find the ring finger longer than his/her index finger.
                    My ratio is 93%, btw.
                    Last edited by Celestial Jeddak; 12-21-2012, 09:30 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Celestial Jeddak View Post
                      Lol.... typically for men the length index finger is 98% the length of the ring finger. This thread isn't about homosexuals, and if it were, that would not be reasonable justification for closing the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by schope View Post
                        Pretty.
                        Maybe people have been judging me based on my crooked smile, teeth, and unibrow or is it the long eyelashes hmm...
                        Last edited by Celestial Jeddak; 12-21-2012, 09:37 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X