Gun control - the realistic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gun control - the realistic

Quoting wikipedia, Australia today has arguably some of the most restrictive firearms legislation in the world (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_politics_in_Australia). It is illegal for anyone in Australia to own a gun unless it is registered and for a purpose.

Here is an interactive map of the gun crimes took place in Sydney this year: (http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/sydney-gun-crime). Namely from Jan - Nov, there were 124 incidents of gun crimes in Sydney alone, leaving 51 people dead or injured.

When a stricter gun law was put into place/gun buyback took place many many years ago, I was in year 12. There was this debate. I was against gun control, because gun control would only stop normal people from possessing guns, it would not stop criminals from laying their hands on them - if someone wanted guns to rob a bank, (s)he would find a way to get some. Although I must admit gun control is a fairly effective way to stop mass shooting because most of the times, the shooters are not 'professional' criminals but those who seem 'normal' who then just snapped.
    ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Isn't realistic an adjective? Your title does not make sense to me. The realistic thread?
    Hmmm... or maybe it's the realistic gun control.
    Last edited by Celestial Jeddak; 12-24-2012, 10:35 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

a chinese slut commenting on gun control, whats next

Comment

Freedom has its drawbacks #amurrica
        1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
        Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
        1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
        1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
        beam> stfu tsunami
        Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
        beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
        Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

"Gun control - the realistic" by telcat

that should tell you everything you need to know about this thread
          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by Celestial Jeddak View Post
            Isn't realistic an adjective? Your title does not make sense to me. The realistic thread?
            Hmmm... or maybe it's the realistic gun control.
            The good, the bad, and the ugly
            Less QQ More pew pew

Comment

Did you read 50 shades of gray telcat ?
              8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
              8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
              8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
              8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
              8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
              8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

she read 49.5 shaves of hay
                sigpic
                All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Do I look like someone who is into romance?

With that said, I do enjoy other type of romance, such as romantic horror (corpse bride, dawn of the dead 2004 etc) and romantic thriller (silence of the lambs).

Although I may or may not into 50 shades of grey kind of kinkiness (since I have not read the book).
                  ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

Originally posted by T3l Ca7 View Post
                    Do I look like someone who is into romance?

With that said, I do enjoy other type of romance, such as romantic horror (corpse bride, dawn of the dead 2004 etc) and romantic thriller (silence of the lambs).

Although I may or may not into 50 shades of grey kind of kinkiness (since I have not read the book).
                    pretty romantic fish you got there.
                    sigpic

Comment

I think there is a new rumour (could be a hoax):

The father of Newtown Connecticut school shooter Adam Lanza is Peter Lanza who is a VP and Tax Director at GE Financial. The father of Aurora Colorado movie theater shooter James Holmes is Robert Holmes, the lead scientist for the credit score company FICO. Both men were to testify before the US Senate in the ongoing LIBOR scandal. The London Interbank Offered Rate, known as Libor, is the average interest rate at which banks can borrow from each other. 16 international banks have been implicated in this ongoing scandal, accused of rigging contracts worth trillions of dollars. HSBC has already been fined $1.9 billion and three of their low level traders arrested.
                      ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

Don't you feel like you're playing with fire? (hoax)
                        sigpic

Comment

Gun Control always leads to more crime and harm in the area it takes place -- people think theres a two sided debate about this, but there isnt and thats PsyOps. the truth is, it ALWAYS increases crime, in all cases, like it did in Australia in 1996

Comment

Gun Control card being played now.
                            sigpic

Comment

we must really look at the realistic here
                              (Children)>hunted for life
                              (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
                              :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

Working...
                              X