Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro-life or pro-choice?

I am pro-choice, always.

I am in all the way for legalize abortion, euthanasia ... and in a unrelated note, freedom of information. I believe that people should be able to have the freedom to choose for what they want as long as it does not harm people around them.
    ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

I'm just pro
    (Children)>hunted for life
    (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
    :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

I am both.
      TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
      TelCat> hoes get paid :(
      TelCat> i dont

Comment

Pro-Death and Pro-Fate
        sigpic
        All good things must come to an end.

Comment

The timing of this thread.. couldn't be better.
          Abortion at 3 months? no abortion? child support? crazy people? bad life? adoption?
          Morality? Who do you bring into this world? What life do you give them? crazy people? Sidenote: Morality is learned/developed as an infant.

The mother has the choice on abortion. The father doesn't.
          The father has to pay child support, regardless of his choices.
          http://www.squidoo.com/TeenagersNearAdultOrNearChild
          http://www.squidoo.com/TeenBoysNSexEd#module148790895
          http://www.squidoo.com/PriceOfShackingUp
          http://www.drugpolicy.org/drug-facts...nd-crack-facts

At 6 weeks we can measure brain waves.
          Is it human at 6 weeks? Is the brain just blank?

The cervix is dilated, and a hollow plastic tube with a sharp tip is inserted into the cervix and then into the uterus. An aspirator attached to the tube tears the body of the fetus apart and suctions the pieces through the tube.

Once the cervix is sufficiently dilated, the laminaria are removed. Forceps are inserted into the uterus to forcibly dismember the fetus. The skull is then crushed and removed. A suction aspiration is then introduced to remove any remaining fetal parts, the placenta and uterine lining.

Forceps are then introduced into the uterus to grasp the baby's legs. The baby is delivered breech while the head remains inside the birth canal. Using blunt-tipped surgical scissors, the base of the skull is pierced and a suction catheter is inserted to extract the brain. This causes the skull to collapse and the dead baby is then fully delivered.
          sigpic

Comment

I'm pro choosing-for-stupid-people.

Too many peeps in UK getting handouts based on how many mistakes they've squeezed out.

Something along the lines of... take the highest earner in the family, for each 20k income you can afford 1 child. If you can't afford it, don't have it.

Comment

Originally posted by gran guerrero View Post
              Pro-Death and Pro-Fate
              Actually I have never thought of it, I am pro-choice and I believe in fate. How could someone believe in fate also believeing in giving people choices?

Originally posted by Celestial Jeddak View Post

The mother has the choice on abortion. The father doesn't.
              The father has to pay child support, regardless of his choices.

Whether to have an abortion, it is usually a couple's choice not just the mother's - that is if they are together. But if they have already broken up, then the party effected the most - the one who is going to carry the baby for the next 9 months and then spend more time nurturing the child is obviously the one to have a say.

Father has to pay the child support is because it is his child too. I am sure if the father gets the child custody and the mother is mega rich, then she has to pay for child support.

Originally posted by Rab View Post
              Something along the lines of... take the highest earner in the family, for each 20k income you can afford 1 child. If you can't afford it, don't have it.
              This reminds me, once a couple were renting from my parents. The husband was a carpenter, the wife doesn't have any regular job. By the time they moved out, they ended up having 5 children. Back then for every baby you have, then Australian government gives you $5k so called baby bonus. So they would have gotten $25000 in baby bonus alone. Together with other forms of social security, they probably have gotten $50000 from Australian tax payers in a couple of years time.

Am I saying this is wrong? No, because my circle of highly educated, highly paid friends, they either don't have children, or if they do they don't seem to be interested in having more than 2.
              ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

Pro life. Now I need to make a note to not come back to this thread to get ranted at.
                JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                  Pro life. Now I need to make a note to not come back to this thread to get ranted at.
                  HOW DARE YOU SIDE WITH JESUS THAN SCIENCE FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU
                  sigpic
                  All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Tel-cat what do you think about incest?
                    1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
                    JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
                    1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
                    http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

I got your back bro
                      Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                      1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                      1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                      1:Chao <ER>> at all
                      1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                      1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                      Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                      Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

ITT we guess how many abortions pandagirl has had
                        Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                        sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

I'm setting the legitimate over/under at 2.5. all bets sent via paypal
                          Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                          sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by T3l Ca7 View Post
                              Whether to have an abortion, it is usually a couple's choice not just the mother's - that is if they are together. But if they have already broken up, then the party effected the most - the one who is going to carry the baby for the next 9 months and then spend more time nurturing the child is obviously the one to have a say.

Father has to pay the child support is because it is his child too. I am sure if the father gets the child custody and the mother is mega rich, then she has to pay for child support.
                              My point is the father may not want the child, the mother may decide to not take a birth control pill or have an abortion. The mother has complete legal right to have or not to have an abortion. Well, as far as I know, the father has to pay child support before the child is born if he wants to stop an abortion. That doesn't apply to getting an abortion, only stopping it. The father has to pay child support regardless. And there's no way to opt out of child-support. You might not see the asymmetry. Yes, some women do pay child support. I think 9 months of pregnancy is irrelevant to my point, though definitely relevant elsewhere.

Part of the problem is sex and reproductive functions are combined in males and not in women. (?.. maybe)
                              Woman may take the sperm of man and inseminate thyself. The links are somewhat interesting.

"DON'T MESS WITH ME MAN, I'M A LAWYER." No, I'm not. You should already know to take everything I say with a kilogram of salt anyway.
                              Last edited by Celestial Jeddak; 01-19-2013, 03:29 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X