Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finland (specifically VIHTA)... THE PUSHER WANTS YOU!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finland (specifically VIHTA)... THE PUSHER WANTS YOU!

Good day ye Finnish Trenchers,

If any of you has a way to get in contact with Vihta, I would greatly appreciate it. Also hello to my other Finnish homies! Hope you're all keeping it real. And yes, I'm still annoying the shit out of all my friends with The Fintelligens.

Later!

-PUSH
    Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

hyvää päivää
    sigpic
    All good things must come to an end.

Comment

I spoke with Vihta a few years ago by just tossing him a PM on the forums, give that a try...what are the Fintelligens?
      1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
      3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
      3:Best> see it coming
      3:Best> sad

Comment

The Finish are on Strike. Be back next Tuesday.
        it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

The Finnish are on Strike. Be back next Tuesday.
          it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

trololol
            TWL-J champ season 5 (Elusive)
            TWL-D champ season 6 (Elusive)
            TWL-D champ season 8 (-FINAL-)
            TWL-D champ season 10 (Syndicate)

Comment

??
              1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
              Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
              1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
              1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
              beam> stfu tsunami
              Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
              beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
              Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

Working...
              X