Place to Advertise Continuum; Girl Gamer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Place to Advertise Continuum; Girl Gamer

Join this site and advertise continuum with screen shot links and a good explaination

http://www.girlgamer.com/community/latest/

I relate to girls more than guys and Girls are easier to talk to. but would make guy friends too if i could. But I dont have any friends nor a girlfriend nor family though. Any girls relate more to guys, or guys who also relate more to girls? No one relates to me actually, but females a little better than males.

Comment

Originally posted by Tone View Post
      I relate to girls more than guys and Girls are easier to talk to. but would make guy friends too if i could. But I dont have any friends nor a girlfriend nor family though. Any girls relate more to guys, or guys who also relate more to girls? No one relates to me actually, but females a little better than males.
      I wonder how those girls would response to this

http://forums.trenchwars.net/showthr...Disinformation
      sigpic
      All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by gran guerrero View Post
        I wonder how those girls would response to this

http://forums.trenchwars.net/showthr...Disinformation
        Well my reply to you would be this. If a woman doesnt do the things said in that video, a woman wouldnt be offended by it, because she wouldnt feel it applies to her. There are also terrible things many men do to women, but im not offended by videos about it, because it doesnt apply to me.

Lets use an analogy to help you understand

If i post a video about thieves who steal from peoples houses and cars, then only thieves should be offended by that video, if you are not a thief, then a video about thieves shouldnt offend or bother you now should it?

Comment

Besides, you sure would be naive if you think there is no corruption in the dating scene and how women & men treat each other, stuff in videos like that is true stuff in our society - you cant point to that video and say "hey look everyone, Tone hates the female gender, what do you think a woman would think of this tone!?" that doesnt add up as a reply. It was a good try though, as you goal of course is to oppose me in any way shape of form possible because you think I am your enemy.

Comment

Girls are easier to talk to
            said no one, ever, including girls
            USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Im half-female in personality. Makes me a more complete real man and offers many advantages. Women are difficult because they lack logic & stability. They need masculinity in their personality, mentally, not emotionally or physically. Female Scientists are like that somewhat. but career shouldnt matter.

Comment

Im half-female
                T0nette?
                sigpic

Comment

Besides, you sure would be naive if you think there is no corruption in the dating scene and how women & men treat each other, stuff in videos like that is true stuff in our society - you cant point to that video and say "hey look everyone, Tone hates the female gender, what do you think a woman would think of this tone!?" that doesnt add up as a reply. It was a good try though, as you goal of course is to oppose me in any way shape of form possible because you think I am your enemy.
                  I'll tell you what

I think you don't think that I think you are my enemy because I think you think of me as your enemy.
                  sigpic

Comment

still trying to decide whether t0ne is a homo or a transvestite
                    The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                    SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Lets use an analogy to help you understand

If i post a video about thieves who steal from peoples houses and cars, then only thieves should be offended by that video, if you are not a thief, then a video about thieves shouldnt offend or bother you now should it?
                      Thieves would probably be pretty proud of themselves that they were never caught and have the time to watch your video at their leisure.
                      duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Working...
                      X