Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random Inquiry: Any SS'ers posting on imgur?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random Inquiry: Any SS'ers posting on imgur?

I recently started posting some original art, and am up to near 3k "likes" or "points" or whatever the fuck it is in about 6 days. My question is, is that typical, or am I getting a significant positive response? If I am, this isn't intended to be a 'braggy' post, I honestly have no idea how this specific community operates. My ultimate goal is to beef up some blog hits in hopes of selling some old paintings or receive commissions. So I guess... any interweb nerds know how this shit works?

ps. if you are feeling snarky and have the urge to flame away, have at it.

Repost them on reddit and see if you make the front page.
    duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

and here is where I reveal my ignorance. I understand there is some sort of symbiotic relationship between imgur and reddit, but I have no idea what it means. I look at reddit and its some sort of foreign text. I look at imgur and its a bunch of memes. I am sure that I'm missing something, but I have no urge to join the reddit army, and have little motivation to put any effort into anything that involves a significant effort on my part. I think I'm a loser.

Comment

The pictures that reddit uses are also posted on imgur. Im not a poster but I frequent the site regularly. Basically if you make it to the front page, youre somewhat popular. 3k likes isnt too bad
        (Children)>hunted for life
        (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
        :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

Ask lil piggy.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X