• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hollow Planets with Polar Openings

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMVmqtBbV-s#t=3m19s

http://www.onelight.com/thei/hollowmoon.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=MZ7XuWYRgdw

With such a small diameter opening, it becomes apparent just how easily an "anomaly" such as this can be wiped from satellite imagery and kept from the prying eyes of the public.

The polar explorers of lore speak of a phenomenon they called a 'mirage' where the sun would appear in the sky at locations that they could not explain. Oft times, this so-called 'mirage' would look very red and 'brazen' in color. What makes this most curious is the fact that these explorers were extremely adept at telling their location from the layout of the stars and the position of the sun. The further these explorers would proceed north, the more erratic their passage north would become, until finally they would be forced to turn backwards until they regained their bearings. This confusion can be easily explained by the unexpected curvature of the earth they encountered as they approached nearer the opening into the inside of the earth. The phenomenon they titled a 'mirage' was actually the sighting of the inner sun rising over the horizon of the inner earth opening.

dark slate colored flag
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

The Continuum Banner Maker does not allow custom colors to select slate like colors, such as the green-blue one used on my website, http://is.gd/ChatRoom

Comment

can i come visit your house inside the hollow earth
        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Humans live a very barbaric system of life on Earth. Their technology is low, but their internal make-up is even lower. By default all humans are in fact born mentally ill & heavily degenerate in multiple ways. They exist in a limited consciousness state, but also are psychotic & sociopathic, plus under control of the moon matrix. Broken inside, a Earth-human is a degenerate creature that doesnt exist in its natural state.

Comment

tone wears makeup

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Tone View Post
              Humans live a very barbaric system of life on Earth. Their technology is low, but their internal make-up is even lower. By default all humans are in fact born mentally ill & heavily degenerate in multiple ways. They exist in a limited consciousness state, but also are psychotic & sociopathic, plus under control of the moon matrix. Broken inside, a Earth-human is a degenerate creature that doesnt exist in its natural state.
              u could of just said "no cres u are not welcome in my house in the hollow of the earth"

Comment

aww, poor cres
                (Children)>hunted for life
                (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
                :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

Your life will be destroyed or you will die in Global Nuclear World War III, unless there is ET Disclosure

Global Nuclear World War will occur between the east and west, and the shadow government will do everything in its power to push along the war and make it occur to install a world military government world wide 4th reich. There will be global nuclear war between 2015 and 2025 because the population is controlled by the shadow government and will be further controlled post nuclear & nthe population is too stupid and helpless to stop it on their own.

Comment

still dunno if im welcome or not

Comment

Comment

The Vatican launders drug money and they executed John Paul I who was only pope for a couple months, because he was going to break up the operation. They all his associates were murdered.

http://www.unknowncountry.com/dreamland/latest

http://www.unknowncountry.com/dreamland/player

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophecy_of_the_Popes

Comment

The World wide conspiracy operates on multiple levels. There are people in suits & uniforms that carry out malicious plans and acts which are conspiratorial in nature, but there is also a larger, much more wide reaching dark unembodied occult force of evil that manipulates reality like a matrix. This dark matrix is what conspires against me. You are not targeted like I am because you are corrupted and a part of the satanic system, and fall into stereo types and know your place as a slave.

You can learn about the truth and still be a corrupted slave, You would never get to my level of purity, there are many people who are into half-truth and incomplete paradigm which are little to no targeted by the matrix. Like Alex jones is still upper middle class and lives a good life with a wife and kids and income and stuff even though into conspiracy, because hes corrupted still and not near the level required to have life destroyed. So dont be afraid to click the links or research.

Comment

r u neo

Comment

hollow smoking donkeydickz
                              4:BigKing> xD
                              4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                              4:BigKing> what did i do???
                              4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                              4:BigKing> ???? why though
                              4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                              4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Working...
                              X