Dumb and Dumberer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumb and Dumberer

it was a really funny movie,i laughed almost through all of it. It seemed a little short but it was well worth it. The funniest part was either with the slushies or the chocolate in the bathroom

i wont go to see this one... i know i will regret it afterwards...

Comment

your user text and avatar fully explains why you liked this movie
      Surffaan näitä foorumeita munasillani.

Comment

You have to be open minded about this movie, or else you won't enjoy it.

I thought it was a great funny movie, do not listen to others who diss the movie, they will only try to share their disgust because the original characters couldn't grow younger and play the role...

Bob Saget was also in this movie for a little bit, and he was HILARIOUS LOL, go see it and find out!
        hey I'm Paddy Tanniger the caddie manager yeah it rhymes big whoop wanna fiight about it??
        !

Comment

I haven't seen the movie, nor am I dissing it. It's just his user text and avatar have an immature theme and thats what the whole dumb and dumber thing is about.. immaturity.
          Surffaan näitä foorumeita munasillani.

Comment

contrarily, i thought the movie was about a bunch of clueless immature guys who MATURE ever so slowly through out the length of the movie
            ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
            Failure teaches success.

Comment

EDIT: Sorry.
              Last edited by Superted; 01-03-2006, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X