Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apr 29th Col. AirForce Officer Admits doing PsyOps Disinformation about Extraterrestr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tone acts like he didn’t break his promise to never post in these forums if the aliens did not land by 12/31/2009 but instead keeps promoting these commercial links.

Where are the forum hosts? If Tone is allowed to come in here and flood the forum with this stuff why can’t someone else come in a flood it with promotions for Amway, or ‘click on this link to see a surprise’ or any other ‘for-profit’ crap.

Or is this just part of this game/community dying so the thinking is that any post is ok. If so, let us know so we too can start posting ads and links that will pad the pockets of others. This way, we can run off any remaining readers just like Tone is doing with his bullshit posts.
    eph

Comment

(Children)>hunted for life
      (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
      :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral View Post
        Tone acts like he didn’t break his promise to never post in these forums if the aliens did not land by 12/31/2009 but instead keeps promoting these commercial links.

Where are the forum hosts? If Tone is allowed to come in here and flood the forum with this stuff why can’t someone else come in a flood it with promotions for Amway, or ‘click on this link to see a surprise’ or any other ‘for-profit’ crap.

Or is this just part of this game/community dying so the thinking is that any post is ok. If so, let us know so we too can start posting ads and links that will pad the pockets of others. This way, we can run off any remaining readers just like Tone is doing with his bullshit posts.
        eph

Comment

Breaking - Ex CIA Agent talks about Extraterrestrials because he could die soon of kidney disease

http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=64939351

Comment

The definition of ironic..tone posting a BS meter pic
            (Children)>hunted for life
            (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
            :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

I Ordered an online password for the entire 30 hour long archive of the Citizen Hearing and spent 4 days so far hearing the testimony and the retired congress responses and questions to the panel. I also am well familiar with the ET UFO issue, its history, and the overall body of evidence. I can assure you there are ET Aliens from outer space visiting earth at this time, and also were in the deep past before the possibility of humans being able to fake such a thing. I can also tell you that the disclosure and contact with the ETs would lead to such things as Zero-Point Free Energy and the cure to all diseases, plus the end of the New World Order Global Dictatorship Conspiracy. So, the Extraterrestrial Presence Issue is the single most important issue in all of earth & humanity, and the only issue that would produce any significant results in society & life if disclosure & contact were to occur. After the people learned ETs were here they would also learn about False Flag Operations and everything that occurred up to that point that the darkside controlled Earth & fooled the weak-minded population.

Comment

The price for the 30 hour achieve, 5 day citizen hearing was $3.80

Comment

Look I know girls love Beyoncé, girls love to fuck with your conscience, girls hate when niggas go missing and shawty you ain’t no different. These days it’s hard to meet women, feel like my love life is finished. I’ve been avoiding commitment, that’s why I’m in this position I’m scared to let somebody in on this. No new friends, no no no, you know how this shit go. You got your fair share of admirers that call your phone. You try to act like it’s just me, but I am not alone but if you’re alone then, say my name, say my name.
                  Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                  sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Tone View Post
                    The price for the 30 hour achieve, 5 day citizen hearing was $3.80
                    Originally posted by Tone View Post
                    ...the weak-minded population.
                    As I said, it is indeed a conspiracy. You ARE being manipulated. Wake up and smell the cash dumbass. So that’s $3.80 times how many like-minded clueless conspiracy morons like yourself? Somehow you have managed to 'see the light' while all the rest of the remain in our blissful ignorance and you hit the ‘Pay Now’ button.

Better yet, keep posting this dumbass shit as permanent online testament to just how stupid you are; it will serve all potential future employers and F.B.I. well. I guess you are banking on the aliens and Federal government as being too feeble-minded to be able to figure out who you really are from your ‘anonymous’ postings on this 2D space game forum. But yeah, keep up the great work and crystal clear logically thinking.
                    eph

Comment

literally have no memory of that lol maybe psy ops got me.

(nope it was the whiskey)
                      Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral View Post
                        As I said, it is indeed a conspiracy. You ARE being manipulated. Wake up and smell the cash dumbass. So that’s $3.80 times how many like-minded clueless conspiracy morons like yourself? Somehow you have managed to 'see the light' while all the rest of the remain in our blissful ignorance and you hit the ‘Pay Now’ button.

Better yet, keep posting this dumbass shit as permanent online testament to just how stupid you are; it will serve all potential future employers and F.B.I. well. I guess you are banking on the aliens and Federal government as being too feeble-minded to be able to figure out who you really are from your ‘anonymous’ postings on this 2D space game forum. But yeah, keep up the great work and crystal clear logically thinking.
                        eph
                        You cant be that stupid, its impossible.

Comment

Congressman Ret. Bartlett Age 86 Commuted 2 an half hours each of the 5 days instead of stay at a hotel

Comment

I recommend everyone watch all 30 hours of the Citizen Hearing

http://is.gd/CitizenHearing

Comment

Working...
                            X