Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unsolved mysteries – why do they start to disappear

Bermuda Triangle:

According to the Wikipedia(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bermuda_Triangle), last notable occurrence was on 1969.

Crop circle: Apparently man made.

Big foot: It is a hoax, superseded by the likes of tree octopus.

UFOs: With the exponential increase in the usage of video cameras in the past 20 years, I am amazed that there aren’t significant increase in the sightings of UFOs.

Looks like there aren't any real mysteries in this universe, just misunderstanding or the lack of knowledge.
    ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Speaking of which, I think these two deserve a bit discussion:

Dyatlov Pass incident:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyatlov_Pass_incident

The Cecil Hotel:

This hotel is freaky. If the rumour is true, it is linked to a few famous murders, including the black dahlia, Elisa Lam. It has also housed two infamous serial killers, Richard Ramirez, the “Night Stalker,” and Austrian journalist Jack Unterweger, are believed to have stayed at the Cecil during the 1980s. Ramirez was a regular who reportedly checked in for 14 days, paying $14 a night. He was later found guilty of 13 murders and is currently on death row in California. Unterweger, who had been convicted of murder in 1974 in Austria but released in the 1990s, was later charged with killing 11 prostitutes while on parole, including three found strangled during his stay in Los Angeles. He was convicted of nine of the murders in 1994 and hung himself in his cell the following day.
    ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is a very significant increase in UFO sightings. They are best captured with Infrared band equipment.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Lou20764/videos
      http://www.youtube.com/user/theyreoutthere/videos

There is scientific & laboratory research with crop circles that most people do not know about if they are only exposed to the BBC & Daily Mail News stories on them. There is an entire documentary on them from 2011:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4e_wlLb_kk

The Bermuda Triangle is covered in many mainstream documentaries and may have either been more avoided or been a temporary phenomena due to the presence of something under the water in that area, rather than a fixed phenomena of the earth its self with that location. If you watch the first 1 minute of Ancient Aliens Season 3 Ep[episode 10 Aliens and Evil Places, you can see what other places around the world are where multiple people have disappeared over the years, that may be even worse than the Bermuda triangle:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Infrared Night Vision UFO makes weird Maneuvers all over
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_3y3iMaETM

Comment

Finally as a P.S., there are 26 mile wide space ships that have been tracked in our solar system using the same technology & science we would use to estimate the size of asteroids large enough for detection. The witness to that exists and is just one of hundreds of witnesses to the clear indication that ETs are visiting Earth.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEXmWFLJiRc

Comment

I cant edit my posts, it simply doesnt work on either linux nor windows XP

but i have to tell you that the Dyatlov Pass incident is covered in the embedded video of my post, ancient aliens episode

that particular episode is more about mysterious places and people disappearing than it is about aliens

the Dyatlov Pass incident is covered for about 10 minutes in that episode with pictures of the group and the whole story

Comment

Originally posted by T3l Ca7 View Post
            Bermuda Triangle:
            methane hydrates

Solved

Comment

free nessy

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

What the hell is this shit?
                P.S. free nessy
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Celestial Jeddak View Post
                  What the hell is this shit?
                  P.S. free nessy
                  If only you would press play on the embedded video, you would see what unsolved mysterious are, such as a mountain in Australia made entirely of stacked black boulders where several people have disappeared and no body found.

Comment

The location of my bluray remote controller.
                    sigpic
                    All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by gran guerrero View Post
                      The location of my bluray remote controller.

Comment

this thread is now about freeing nessy

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

I'll give t0ne some credit. At least he believes in something that is more likely to be true than some invisible guy in the sky.
                          Free nessy.
                          sigpic

Comment

FREE NESSY
                            The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                            SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X