X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can predict future!

Look at this i can predict future now!

Mani2312 will like my post.
    8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
    8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
    8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
    8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
    8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
    8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Mani2312 disliked this post

gg
    Former TW Staff

Comment

​:-(
      now mani2312 will like this post!
      Last edited by schope; 06-21-2013, 12:27 AM.
      8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
      8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
      8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo

Comment

schope failing at every attempt to predict future. Maybe u should rename the thread to: schope can't predict future.
        "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
        Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
        Dral>I can get implants

Comment

"Your friendship with Mani2312 is already pending" tried adding mani as friend

Comment

in the future your car will drive its self but you will not be able to go into manual mode. Also you have to have an exact schedule of all your movements pre-programmed and if you want to change your car travel schedule, youll have to talk about it with a government case-worker. During walking youll have to be GPS positioned to be where you are supposed to be on the sidewalk. if you veer off course or step of the sidewalk into a field or parkinglot, the police will be auto-called.

Comment

somehow tone annoys me
              (Children)>hunted for life
              (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
              :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

I was first one to reach giving 1000 dislikes mani u going for 10000 likes?

Comment

Originally posted by Tone View Post
                  in the future your car will drive its self but you will not be able to go into manual mode. Also you have to have an exact schedule of all your movements pre-programmed and if you want to change your car travel schedule, youll have to talk about it with a government case-worker. During walking youll have to be GPS positioned to be where you are supposed to be on the sidewalk. if you veer off course or step of the sidewalk into a field or parkinglot, the police will be auto-called.
                  choosing what u want is not predicting future.

Comment

Originally posted by Tone View Post
                    no poilice will be needed. Fines and restrictions on your foods and internet access will be placed automatically.
                    Former TW Staff

Comment

Oh no, the police is becoming TW Staff. GG world.
                      "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                      Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                      Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Originally posted by mtine View Post
                        Oh no, the police is becoming TW Staff. GG world.
                        the police? like... sting?

ROXXXAAANNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEE

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

this thread is near to get the 1st prize at most freak thread at tw.

just need some pics to illustrate

Comment

Originally posted by schope View Post
                            this thread is near to get the 1st prize at most freak thread at tw.

just need some pics to illustrate
                            :kiss:

Comment

you dont have to put on the red light

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Working...
                              X