code figures out why mitch is bitter for life and hates him

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jason
    I'm sorry sir. All we have at the moment is sweet-n-sour. Here's a coupon for a free cheeseburger to make up for the inconvenience. Thanks. We love to see you smile.
    When is monopoly coming back? I want to win some jet ski's and an xbox.
    Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I remember when Mitch or "gap" was on BB and anytime he seen me he was like "MOFOOOOOO!!!" or "HI lil!!!!" I went away for a months time and I come back and i say hi to him and he goes "what?". It's funny how people change just because they are ina squad in a GAME! lol GJ Mitch I though you were atleast 16? Your like 11 wich makes it even more funny when you run your mouth. And I kno Ruby is gona be like "leave mitch alone mofo" and I will cuz rubys leet but mitch makes me laugh.
      [I]It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.[I]

Comment

Famous quote of the on-coming month:

"It's just a game."

Comment

GO DIRECTLY TO JAIL.
          DO NOT PASS GO.
          DO NOT COLLECT $200.
          HERE'S YOUR "SKI-DOO." SRY THX -=~*HAVE A NICE DAY WE LUV TO SEE YOU SMILE*~=-
          'vet' is the new 'newb'.
          sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

"What's that sir? You have an instant win monopoly piece for $1 million? That's too bad. The contest ended yesterday. Thx and come again. We love to see you smile."
            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

"It's just a game."
              Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

see how onix only went 2-2 again -kaos- ? $$$$$$$$$$$

Love ya G--K
                2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Originally posted by Louis XV
                  GO DIRECTLY TO JAIL.
                  DO NOT PASS GO.
                  DO NOT COLLECT $200.
                  HERE'S YOUR "SKI-DOO." SRY THX -=~*HAVE A NICE DAY WE LUV TO SEE YOU SMILE*~=-
                  lou does it again
                  rofl
                  Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Lil: all i can remeber about you and Mitch at that time was he kept saying WeRD... just like that.

EDIT: it was on that fate forum...
                    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Th@ KiLL@
                      disliked sucks so code sucks
                      I never understand a word u say no matter how short post u make.
                      Originally posted by Diakka
                      Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

disliekd sucks so code sucks? am i related to code or osmething? i dont see a connection except that u suck newb ;p

Comment

Actually the reason I hate you was because u formerly had a "larger than life" attitude. ROFL i wasn't the only one who didn't want u in light; just the only one to publically say i did not want u in light

CHECK PLZ THX

Comment

Originally posted by LiL
                            And I kno Ruby is gona be like "leave mitch alone mofo" and I will cuz rubys leet but mitch makes me laugh.
                            Hey mofo, guess what

<3 <3 <3
                            <3 <3 <3
                            I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch
                              Actually the reason I hate you was because u formerly had a "larger than life" attitude.
                              Anyone else find this funny?

Comment

MITCH ROFL, read what you just posted. It's hilarious.

-bram

Comment

Working...
                                X