Binaural and Isochronic beats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

allow this song to play while u do it next time then

1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

lol that actually sound pretty good
      did u know they made mk series recently
      season 2 about to start

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=ELeWDvdC4t8Yw
      season 1 ^
      Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

Comment

Yea I've seen them
        sigpic
        All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Those are easily made yourself, even if you have cool edit's final release from circa 2002 before adobe bought it. Also binaural beats are quite weak and over-hyped, as well as other brainwave entertainment method.

Comment

Originally posted by Tone View Post
            Those are easily made yourself, even if you have cool edit's final release from circa 2002 before adobe bought it. Also binaural beats are quite weak and over-hyped, as well as other brainwave entertainment method.
            Trance music though

http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthr...Brain-for-Real
            sigpic

Comment

The frequency list of uses & what freqs do what seems like someone made it up in the imagination, just picked random aliments like hair loss and others, and picked random frequencies to assign to it

there would be no method of determining what freq does what, no rationale; and of course the page doesnt explain the method of determining what freq does what. One person just Made-Up what freqs are for what symptoms and then others believed it with it being on many web pages.

Made up in imagination.

Comment

I never agreed with you more.
                sigpic

Comment

so your saying..
                  using these binaural beats for purpose
                  is like believing in santa claus?!

Comment

Originally posted by gran guerrero View Post
                    I smoked it once (out of a glass dick, yea suck that dick) and it's basically like the peak of your lsd/shroom trip in a short amount of time.

For about a minute I could see the pixels of the universe, and the aura of my friend; saw myself turn into some kind of lizard person dripping acid from my mouth like reptile from mortal kombat

AWESOME
                    maybe you saw your previous self back in the evolutionchain
                    will def try this once thx

Comment

Gran, if you're intrigued by tryptamines you should do some research on 4-AcO-DMT. One of the most powerful, incredible, and gentle substances on the planet.. don't mistake it for a bitch tho or she will fuk u bad (like any tryptamine would).

Comment

Originally posted by Wazzaaa.nl View Post
                        so your saying..
                        using these binaural beats for purpose
                        is like believing in santa claus?!
                        Someone Made-Up which frequency is for what purpose. I dont know their motive or how they did this. They could be schizo-affective with autism; I have no clue what kind of person sits down & makes-up a long list of which frequency will treat which aliment. Im not even addressing binaural beats in general as a way to move from Beta to Alpha/Theta ; Im just specifically saying the list of frequencies would have to have been made up by an idiosyncratic person with autism or schizophrenia.

Comment

i dont understand anything from this thread

also, some form of ketamine (horse tranquilizers) gave me the best trip but i have never used lsd or anything just some pussy shit.

i remember a friend gave me some rubber gloves when i was high up in space taking in the light of whatever the fuck, universe, god, my penis anyway i was so intrigued by the rubber gloves it was the most precious and interesting thing i have ever witnessed. then some guy gave a beer cap to me and i held onto it for like 2 hours, then i "woke up" and wondered wtf am i holding this for. also, i distinctly remember i thought that my friends toilet was a portal or something. well worth it 9/11 would bang
                          TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Gran turned into a lizard because his spirit is dirty & he is corrupted.

Comment

That night I also did a hippy trip.

Lsd, shrooms (in chocolate form), weed, alcohol and pills all after doing dmt.

I had an orgy with God and Casper the friendly ghost that night...
                              sigpic

Comment

Long Live the 1990s

Comment

Working...
                                X