Worst "Worst List" Ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst "Worst List" Ever

I think this is the worst "worst list" ever.

Re: Worst "Worst List" Ever

Originally posted by MaGi kOz
    Disclaimer:
    By replying to my posts, you acknowledge that I own all the rights to the entire contents of your message, and images sent with the message, your squad, your name, your computer, your house, your car, your first born and your soul. Furthermore, You accept my views and opinions as being right regardless of anything. Furthermore, you agree that it is okay for me or anyone else to slander you openly on this forum, in person, in email, instant message, or anywhere else in this or any other universe and/or dimension. Know that replying to my posts is a request for character defamation, endless belittling and excessive mockery. This disclaimer is subject to change without notice, and you are still subject to the rules regardless of any changes made. If you do not agree with these rules, then don't reply to my posts.
    YOU JACKED THAT DISCLAIMER FROM MADDOX!!!!?>!! BLARTTH
    BLETH. Well atleast the most of it.
    .: ExquisiteHosting.com
    .: Website, Reseller & Adult Hosting

Comment

Re: Re: Worst "Worst List" Ever

Originally posted by punjar
      YOU JACKED THAT DISCLAIMER FROM MADDOX!!!!?>!! BLARTTH
      BLETH. Well atleast the most of it.
      yah. I was going to credit to him but I got too lazy... i'll do it now. =P

Comment

It was no big deal.. i just read it and i was thought it was funny. Then i was like i have read that before. eh.. <3

-pun
        .: ExquisiteHosting.com
        .: Website, Reseller & Adult Hosting

Comment

yah.... it has more interesting things there too... hmmmmmmmmmm *ideas sprouting*

Comment

Working...
          X