Quit moving ban threads from ban forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quit moving ban threads from ban forum

Left_Eye I know you dont like to hear from literally the entire community besides yourself and WingZero that you guys made a terrible decision, but no matter how many threads you close and move so people have a harder time posting in them you're still wrong. The chain of abuse is now extending to forums, just like 4o did to kthx/lf. You have learned absolutely nothing from losing all those members of the community. There is no accountability for staffers doing stupid shit at players' expense. I think the worst part is that despite all these players and staffers calling you out, you continue to move and close threads instead of just admitting you were clearly wrong and apologizing. This hubris has long been killing this zone, on top of any terrible decisions that might be made to settings.

Keep bleeding out population, TW staff.
    I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
    I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

If you don't care to even look up and read the rules regarding the rules for this part of the forums created by Demonic, I'll quote it for you.

"2) This is no[t] the place to complain about any staff members, use normal procedures for that. As above discuss the relevent topics to your ban only."

Your ban was legitimate. Whether you think it was a bad call or not is quite up to you as every person can decide that on their own. However, since these posts are merely to complain about staffers making decisions, along with the fact that your ban has expired and the whole issue resolved in regards to antiwarp, there is no need for you to post on this part of the forum.

There are other parts of the forum for this issue.
    sigpic

Comment

get a room

Comment

so refuting a ban and rightfully complaining about staff makes it trash talk?
        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Left_Noob just sux. BAN HER/HIM/IT!
          "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
          Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
          Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Working...
          X