this stupidimage made me laugh for 5 mins rolf.flçfklçpgds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this stupidimage made me laugh for 5 mins rolf.flçfklçpgds

8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
    8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
    8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
    8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
    8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
    8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

hahaha a cultural accent joke where they make that "e" sound before the "s" and can't pronounce the H roflmao and doing it all while providing a picture to portray that botched English pronunciation of a famous black actor. My fucking god I'm in tears at the subliminal racism it's isuperbly funny, this made me very appy. Thank you for this eScope
    sigpic
    All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Last edited by Crescent Seal; 12-11-2013, 03:38 AM. Reason: ? fuk it
      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
        sigpic
        All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Area 52

Comment

Originally posted by Tone View Post
            Im not as prolific as in my prime, see my 2005 thread series to get informed & learn the truth. I was put under heavy attack by the matrix that caused it to become harder to post. The Matrix made girlfriends dump me & the population abuse me & other things not work out with tons of "bad luck"

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Working...
            X