X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peaceful Christian home invaded by skeleton realm

what are your thoughts

skip to 10 minutes for the good stuff

Last edited by Ganon-Knight; 03-01-2014, 04:55 PM.
    GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

The fact that it stopped after it was unplugged means this is nothing unusual... Most likely a Fault on the toy. Nice if it carried on after it was unplugged. These adults seemed like kids getting scared over nothing lol.
    1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

pretty sure the gear was stuck when they turned the head and pressed teh button like 100x times and when they turned the head, it started to work and because they hit the thing so many times it just flooded thru making it unstable as the toy pretty much malfunctioned its way to where the brave little toaster ended up at one point in that beautiful childhood satanic movie.
      sigpic
      All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Yeah, this was stupid. Waste of time. I kept wondering why the fuck they kept hitting the button over and over again, if there was some kind of demonic "entity" possessing the damn thing ala The Conjuring with that Annabelle doll. This was a load of crap. Even if it was possessed (which unplugging it proved it a fake), just pick the damn thing up and throw it in the garbage.
        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

just found some new footage of this event

GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

Working...
          X