I just got knock-out gamed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just got knock-out gamed

So tonight I got off of work and went and played Smash bros at a friend's house near the campus. It's one of the safest areas in Salisbury. I get whooped up on for about an hour and walk across the community's parking lot to go smoke with some other friends of mine that live in the same development.

I'm walking across the parking lot and I notice a white guy walking perpendicularly to me about 20 feet away. As I'm walking closer to him I notice two black guys walking about 50 feet behind him. We cross paths and the white guy's about 5 feet ahead of me. I'm between the two groups and a few seconds after I had walked past him I feel his shoulder hit my shoulder and the very next instant a hard punch to the right side of my jaw. As I'm falling to the ground I feel another punch hit near my right eye. I'm lying there and he's trying to punch my face so I'm covering it and I guess he hits my wrist because right now it's pretty fucked up.

I'm covering up and all of this has happened in about three seconds and I feel kicks to my back and punches to the back of my head. I feel like they got about 10 or so good shots before they started reaching for my pockets. This is when I finally recognize what is actually happening. I stagger up somehow and they're still kicking and trying to punch me and I get around to my friend's house and slam on the door.

They let me in and I'm in shock saying that I just got jumped. They have no idea what I'm talking about and they're stoned so I ask them for a knife. They tell me one is in the kitchen and I get it, take my shirt off and go outside. I'm power walking around the development and I see two people unrelated to the incident. I put the knife in my pocket and ask them if they just saw me get mugged. They said they had and said they went toward a bank on bikes.

I knew I couldn't catch them and the couple that witnessed it suggested I call the police. I did and they showed up about 10 minutes later. I gave descriptions and they said a similar incident involving the same people happened the night before. They insisted on calling an ambulance even though I was sure I wasn't knocked out and I had to sign a paper saying I denied the ambulance. They assured me that they were going to be working in shifts and then left about 20 minutes later.

I just got knock-out gamed.

http://i.imgur.com/a1vOZn8.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/10CcuRR.jpg
    Mr 12 inch wonder

internet persona jerome: looool this newbie. COULDN'T REP THAT ONE I SEE

irl jerome: dude holy fuck. first, im glad you are alright. second, i'm glad you didn't have that knife/a knife on you at the time, if you had flashed it in anger/retaliation shit could have gone down so much worse.

honestly the part that is gonna suck/hurt the most is just that almost helpless sense of "they got away with it", like replaying it over and over in your head like "if they had done this," "if i had done that", like there was some way to avoid it. hopefully these idiots keep it up and get caught, ideally they keep it up and get fukin shot, loool.
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

y u not rep their punches? learn to 3.0 rpd and time better fgt
      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
        y u not rep their punches? learn to 3.0 rpd and time better fgt
        LOL

glad to hear mattey survived tho.

Any advice u have, Mattey?
        I mean if anyone gets into similar situ?

Comment

nvm just got the advice from cres. Ty4dis cres:

(cres)>1. dont walk around the ghetto at 3 am at night
          (cres)>2. dont be a skinny lanky white kid
          (cres)>3. dont do 1 n 2 togetha

Comment

lol this didnt happen in the ghetto, if u tried this in the ghetto you'd get stabbed or shot by first person u try to KO

i walk anytime i can walk rather than drive, and my biggest problem used to be getting hassled by people for money, cigs, beer, anything they saw i had. but this also happened because yeah, im a skinny white dude walking around in the hood with my eyes down, unaware

i started walking with my eyes level, i always make eye contact and then give them a good 5-6 second stare. it lets people know you're aware and you're on guard. as long as you see them ahead of time you can do something to increase your odds of not being fucked with, like pulling out your cellphone to "answer a call". for awhile i used to shove my wallet into the small of my back and i would adjust it while walking as if i was adjusting a gun, but i stopped doing that because it seems like the quickest way to get straight up shot.

also: i just read where they were grabbing your pockets and stuff, did you get robbed as well? doesn't sound like they actually got away with anything
            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

I rather be Judged by 12 then carried out by 6.

sigpic

Im gonna slash and gash, rip another hole in your ass.
              I'll smear blood on the walls and then play
              tennis with your balls, and if the phone rings dont answer the caLL.
              im gonna slit yo throat, fuk u like a goat
              i'LL rip yo fore skin off and make a winter coat. PEACE!

Comment

Nice try, Cripple, but your assassins failed.

Comment

Originally posted by Frightful View Post
                  Nice try, Cripple, but your assassins failed.
                  Ya, found a pic of them, the one left-for-viewer and in front i think is cripple his twin brother:

Comment

see what happens when you delete me from facebook?
                    J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
                    8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

Glad you're alive Mattey. That's horrible that you were mugged. Glad it wasn't worse like the muggers carrying a gun and threatening you. So did they end up stealing your stuff or did you get up before they stole it? Hope you feel better bro.
                      idkidc1233

Comment

This is why we have the second amendment, Go get a C.C.W and next time someone mugs you pop caps in their ass.
                        sigpic

Comment

They got 7 cigarettes from me. I didn't realize it until I wanted to smoke one to ease the nerves...

Originally posted by wicket666 View Post
                          This is why we have the second amendment, Go get a C.C.W and next time someone mugs you pop caps in their ass.
                          If I had any weapon on me they would have gotten it out of my pocket. They did it the next night and got caught. Cowardly criminals are also stupid. Who knew?
                          Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

If I was there I would have jumped in and helped you out of that.

Comment

faggpt

Comment

Working...
                              X