where the hell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where the hell

where is that thread with the link to the video with the two guys headbanging to system of a down?
    sage

esfejksdfklhw[thwestfhheofhsehsefkjshdfkjshfgaqggettuitewsuthesi thggggaaghhbrfbacdacawddccagghahha
    hey I'm Paddy Tanniger the caddie manager yeah it rhymes big whoop wanna fiight about it??
    !

Comment

thank you so much.
      sage

Comment

i hadn't seen it before... but,

I LIKE

Comment

That rocked X\

Ha ha ha that was awesome

I want to do a moshing video with all my buds and post it X\
          dong burger

Comment

lmao - that looks like something my friend and I would do. Oh, shit, wait I DID!!!

If anyone would be as courteous as to HOST my MUSIC Video of me making an IDIOT of myself - PLZ DO!!

This is your chance to show the world how stupid I can be - make me look bad in front of the world! Host my video today!

Disclamer
            The video is me in front of a green screen looking like an idiot and then adding in Final Fantasy FMVs that I downloaded from the shit loads of other Final Fantasy Music Videos - this was the 1st video I ever produced so I took the newb route and didnt use raw FMV footage - yes, looking back on it now, it was quite embarassing.
            DELETED

Comment

That video was actually a joke anyways. I found their webpage, and they have a few other videos like that.
              sdg

Comment

Update - i can't find the disc, its probably better this way
                DELETED

Comment

Working...
                X