Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Hulk

This movie was very good in my opinion

I think marvel went all out in making this and did a good job with explaining how The Hulk was created and how incredibly expansive and in depth all the information gets. You have to actually watch it to enjoy it though. You cant go to this movie and expect to get all action, you will have a waiting time but its well worth it. I suggest seeing this movie because the graphics were great, and the story was interesting.
    2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Agreed, I know little about the comic, but I still enjoyed the movie in every perspective.

And it's true a lot of people sat down expecting non-stop action, when you have to keep in mind that it's classified under "Action/Adventure, Drama and Science Fiction/Fantasy." So you get a bit of everything.

But the things that impressed me the most were the scene transitions and the syncing multi-camera angel prospects; it was just awesome to see a movie be that creative by doing this. And then graphics themselves were well done, def worth watching just to witness the cg in action.
    hey I'm Paddy Tanniger the caddie manager yeah it rhymes big whoop wanna fiight about it??
    !

Comment

sucks I have to wait until after my exams before I get to watch this. But what sucks more is that i'll probably end up blowing 30 bucks watching 3 movies, cuz i'll end up watching, aside from The Hulk, I'll watch Charlie's Angels - Full Throttle and T-3. Hmm, maybe Finding Nemo, its a great movie to sit through with a gf.
      ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
      Failure teaches success.

Comment

Both Hulk and Charlies angels sucks. Alot. Too much.
        Originally Posted by HeavenSent
        You won't have to wait another 4 years.
        There wont be another election for president.
        Obama is the Omega President.
        http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

man <insert the name of your favorite movie here> seems like a cheap movie clip made by middleschoolers in comparison to the hulk. I know zelch about the comic, but the movie so rocked! better than the matrix or anything i've ever seen before. Although the first half of the movie includes a lot of talk, but the rest of it has enough action to fill 10 movies with. A definate must-see, 10 out of 10, so freggin good. omg. Its one of those movies that u actually wanna watch more than 1 time in the theater, and you wouldn't get tired of it if u saw it 10 times, trust me - i wouldnt. yes its that good! best thing to spend ur 5 bucks on.
          Hyde:... Government always tries to track people down, screw the U.S. government!
          Red: Screw the U.S. government?! IF the government decides to stick a tracking device up your ass, you say thank you! God bless America!

Comment

Originally posted by FudLe Pucker
            man <insert the name of your favorite movie here> seems like a cheap movie clip made by middleschoolers in comparison to the hulk. I know zelch about the comic, but the movie so rocked! better than the matrix or anything i've ever seen before. Although the first half of the movie includes a lot of talk, but the rest of it has enough action to fill 10 movies with. A definate must-see, 10 out of 10, so freggin good. omg. Its one of those movies that u actually wanna watch more than 1 time in the theater, and you wouldn't get tired of it if u saw it 10 times, trust me - i wouldnt. yes its that good! best thing to spend ur 5 bucks on.
            What to do when your favorite movie is The Hulk?

Anyways. Hulk rocked, the old comic nerds sitting around us laughed with excitement as Stan Lee made his guest appearance, and when the Hulk was going to do something Hulk like. Good movie
            dong burger

Comment

stan lee was in the movie? who was he, when did he appear?
              Hyde:... Government always tries to track people down, screw the U.S. government!
              Red: Screw the U.S. government?! IF the government decides to stick a tracking device up your ass, you say thank you! God bless America!

Comment

Stan Lee was one of the two security guards that walked out of the building near the beginning, just as Bruce locked up his bike and went in.

If you didn't recognize him, you may have recognized the other security guard: Lou Ferigno.

I liked the film, in case anyone was wondering. Although, I think that a lot of the mainstream audience going to see it wouldn't appreciate the psychological underpinnings as much as others would. The beginning was a bit too science-intense though, which I think takes away from the psychological as well as the human element. I'm not quite sure what to make of the comic book panel style cuts and framing; it was interesting at some points as it provided multiple angles, but at others it felt like it was there to artificially give scenes more of a sense of action.

The psychological aspect was focussing a bit too much on the father-son issues and the repressed memories while barely touching on the id-ego-superego relationship the comic originally addressed. The action scenes were good, but a lot of it was too dark to make out the intricacies.

I didn't like how they used the comic character of the Absorbing Man (I don't want to say how he fits in and ruin it though). Let's just say that besides having character issues, the fight with him wasn't long enough and didn't showcase his abilities.

Comment

Pfft

He can't be dead yet :b Sequal... A third one... maybe a fourth?
                  dong burger

Comment

How did you guys like X men 2?

I liked it.. it was awesome.. allot of action.
                    I want to see The Matrix- I suggest u get the game (it owns)

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
                    1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
                    1:Freeze> LOL FAR
                    ---
                    5:waven> freeze
                    5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
                    5:waven> you state your business with sanji
                    5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
                    5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
                    5:waven> and i will talk to ease
                    5:Freeze> LOL
                    5:waven> that's how things work around here
                    --
                    1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

The Hulk was much much better than I expected. I've never been into comic books and I came into this movie expecting a crapfest.

Yeah, the comic book panel-like camera technique was cool. The acting was pretty good - I mean, the drama wasn't lost upon these people at all. Good movie.
                      'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                      sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Working...
                      X