How To Win Friends and Influence People

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Win Friends and Influence People

Is it possible to limit the number of times someone posts on this forum in a 24-hour period? I see no value in allowing someone to post 40-50 times a day. I would think that even anyone with a lot of opinions to share wouldn’t want to post more than 15 or so times a day.
    A decent, thoughtful post usually takes a few minutes to compose. If you figure that a decent post might take 5 minutes to compose and spell check before publishing, 45 posts a day would imply that you are spending almost 4 hours per day writing posts. Then add time in for reading other’s posts…wow.
    Placing a limit on the number of posts allowed would probably also limit some of the ‘nonsense’ posts (meaning cutesy one-liners with no real redeeming value), since some folks wouldn’t want to ‘waste’ their posts.

I propose...
    A post limiter for people like (Insert name here) who post in every single article, sometimes 5 times in a row, and way too much. It should limit them to about 1 post every half an hour. Think of it as giving them a reason to go outside and tan their pastey white skin.

-Dystrophy

Comment

1 post every 30 minutes.. no that's retarded.
      when i read the forums, i do all my reading and responding in less than 15 minutes and then i go do other stuff for the rest of the day.

there's no way i'd show up to post one reply every 30 minutes.
      plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

Originally posted by sTuPiD-gErBiL
        1 post every 30 minutes.. no that's retarded.
        when i read the forums, i do all my reading and responding in less than 15 minutes and then i go do other stuff for the rest of the day.

there's no way i'd show up to post one reply every 30 minutes.
        keyword: some people gerbs. we <3 your posts.

Comment

I never even checked these forums when I didn't work in an office.. now I pass time by checking this fucking retard-zoo every 15 minutes or so.
          http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Working...
          X