Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terminator 3 - Rise of the Machines

COMING OUT JULY 2nd!

Do you guys think it will be better, worse, or same as the other 2?

I think it will definatly be better than T1, but T2 will be hard to beat. I saw previews for it and there is a pretty nifty crane chase. Plus the female terminator is hot and there is a nudey scene!

You mean when she first comes back from the future?

Why didn't the robots just send back a lot of strategically placed nukes to fix the human problem?
    Ну вот...

Comment

because that's not what movies are? Go read some cryptic book.
      ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
      Failure teaches success.

Comment

yeah remember when that T1000 guy came with all the lightening and stuff and you see his bare ass in T2, well in this movie its an extremely hot chick! played by Kristianna Loken

Comment

Originally posted by Machine of God
          yeah remember when that T1000 guy came with all the lightening and stuff and you see his bare ass in T2, well in this movie its an extremely hot chick! played by Kristianna Loken
          There is a machine going back in time, and MoG notices that it's a naked man... More specific, bare ass..

Anyways, Arnold Schwartsneger rules
          Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

I think it will totally suck.

-RR

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitRapist
              I think it will totally suck.

-RR

Comment

ya when i saw the previews at the theatre someone cried out "WHHHHHHHYYYYYY" when they showed the ad for t3.
                3:Nuke> say it out loud a couple of times then backwards and repeat if necessary until u sound cool

Comment

I hope you're all capable of forming your own opinions about the movie.
                  Ну вот...

Comment

well personally i think it will be a good movie that is my own opinion
                    3:Nuke> say it out loud a couple of times then backwards and repeat if necessary until u sound cool

Comment

I bet 2 big flying panties downs on this one.

Comment

It might be an OK movie, seeing how its been nearly a decade since T2 and they apparently have better special effects or somethin. Itll prolly be like lethal weapon 4. The ppl are older, therefore they wont be able to do cool stuff.
                        TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                        TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                        TelCat> i dont

Comment

I'm so out of it. A couple of months ago, I thought there already was a Terminator 3, and they'd come out with T4 or something...

DON'T ask...
                          Originally posted by paradise!
                          pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
                          1:Reaver> HALP
                          1:Reaver> HELELP
                          1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
                          1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

It's gonna be a cool movie but there's no way in hell it'll beat the second one. I'll go see it but if somethin happens and I end up havin to wait for it to come out on video I won't be heartbroken.

-recon
                            Do not try to remove fly from friends head with hatchet!

Comment

Working...
                            X