X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your rhyme is a poignant point. Faggot.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

to be fair, trump seems less keen on jumping into a new war or even expanding old ones.

however, it's a joke to think this is connected to some deep-seated moral compass, the bastard just recognizes that wars cost money, but more importantly, they are very public displays of that money being spent. much like how chuds can ignore the billions poured into corporate kickbacks to the folks buying up politicians, because there's no public display where like, mitch mcconnel goes live on cspan to write jeff bezos a billion dollar check. and yet these same chuds absolutely lose their shit when they see someone make the egregious faux paus of buying food with an EBT card, a component of a program whose totality of expenditure is equal to only a fraction of the money we're giving to corporations who aren't exactly hurting for cashflow in the first place

this is exactly why you see trump do things like launching that MOAB in syria or whatever - literally did absolutely nothing in terms of strategy, however, it was a very public display, and compared to the alternative (bootzongrond) it is less expensive

i look forward to the next 20-30 years as we start to see comprehensive histories of this presidency coming out, i suspect that alot of things continue under trump (in terms of the vast amounts of money being spent on things the public doesn't pay much attention to) due to the simple fact that various people around him have learned to not only simply not tell him about things, but to even go as far as to straight up lie to him, knowing he wouldn't bother to follow up for verification

that's the friendly interpretation, the more cynical one is that he does know about these things, but knows very well that he can let them continue due to said public ignorance
      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Seems like a fair assessment honestly, but I would say it's not out of ignorance as much as he has a one track mind and trusts to a fault those he sets in place to do a job. I would say with economic and foreign policy he does a great job.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

THERE WAS NO COLLUSION
          Leland

Comment

get your political cancer out of my spaceship game plz ty.

Comment

Fuck off faggot.
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

no u

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
                  no u
                  > doesnt want to see politics
                  > clicks politics thread
                  flathead
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

gender faggot

Comment

??? Isnt it almost time for your countries call to prayer you islamohomo?
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

go punch yourself at a black lives matter protest

Comment

Jessup
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Jessup

Gg faggot
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...