idea for starcon arena improving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• idea for starcon arena improving

what if javelin would be ur-quan dreadnought instead of mycon podship? I like the look of dreadnought very much and it has a very powerful cannon in starcontrol series. i quess it could be made little larger and slower if it gets energy bonuses. if this has guns, they should be multi drectional in my opinion, as it has fighters in starcontrol games.

Probly should have gone in TW staff forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Annux
      PHP Code:
      BEST THREAD EVER 
      Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Moved to SSCU Trench Wars,

Wait,

Someone do that.
        EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
        cool koen> :)
        PRiMORDiAL> pfft
        cool koen> not because of a bug
        EvoLd> Lol
        Treachery> meh
        EvoLd> why then?
        PubAceR> women in power dont last
        EvoLd> LOl
        toaster oven reviews

Comment

ok, what is this star control series balony i keep hearing about? i know there is starcon in tw. Is it based on some kind of videogame? computer game? movie? cartoon? Or is it just another continuum game?
          Hyde:... Government always tries to track people down, screw the U.S. government!
          Red: Screw the U.S. government?! IF the government decides to stick a tracking device up your ass, you say thank you! God bless America!

Comment

If you have a Genesis/Megadrive emulator, download Star Control and you'll see half the ships in the arena in the game. That's the only SC I've played.

The game plays pretty much like Trench Wars style fighting if you pick the right ships, but you can't reverse thrust. It also has a strategical game where you build ships, take over territory with your ships, and try to destroyl the enemy's base. However when two opposing ships meet, they fight like normal.

Comment

Star Control and Star Control 2 were very popular pc games. Star Control 3 choked though.
              Originally posted by Diakka
              Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

oh. thx for clearing it up
                Hyde:... Government always tries to track people down, screw the U.S. government!
                Red: Screw the U.S. government?! IF the government decides to stick a tracking device up your ass, you say thank you! God bless America!

Comment

see www.classicgaming.com\starcontrol if you want any more info about starcontrol

Comment

Working...
                  X