LOTR Two towers DVD.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOTR Two towers DVD.

Is it supposed to be out in like almost two months, like august 28 or something?

I just watched the Two Towers on DVD (yes, the Two Towers), and i did NOT see the movie in a theater. I did the same thing for the first movie, too...

...But HOW THE HECK im supposed to not to be tempted to see the third one in a theater AFSAP?! (AFSAP = As F****** Soon As Possible)

Gotta see... my.... precious.... (saw it comin, right?)
    Bilange> i love getting repped
    Bilange> i said repped, not raped :X
    ----
    Sending priority 'mail' to weasels and levs since 1999.

Yeah, August 28...The special edition comes out in November...how stupid is that

Comment

Same thing that happened with the first one. Its how they make there money.
      You can get bootlegged copies of the new one now....... my friend has one.
      "Bilbo" SS is a sophisticated chat channel, nothing more.

Comment

I went to see the first one in theater and i also bought the tape. I have not seen the second one yet. How is it? Im also sick of waiting until movies come out in theater yet i just buy them.

Best Movies came out or are coming soon (I think)
        1.Matrix Reloaded
        2.2fast 2feriouse
        3.Two Towers

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
        1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
        1:Freeze> LOL FAR
        ---
        5:waven> freeze
        5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
        5:waven> you state your business with sanji
        5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
        5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
        5:waven> and i will talk to ease
        5:Freeze> LOL
        5:waven> that's how things work around here
        --
        1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

The Two Towers DVD can be found on the Kazaa network and other P2P sharing networks. Its DVD quility , and about 700 MB for both 2 parts.

Comment

Heh, the Matrix...

Whats going to happen for DVD/tapes releases of the two last movies (Reloaded+revolutions) ? Are hey going to release both of them at the same time, since both movies are so close in theater release date? I think it would be cool like that
            Bilange> i love getting repped
            Bilange> i said repped, not raped :X
            ----
            Sending priority 'mail' to weasels and levs since 1999.

Comment

I bet they'll release them a couple months apart, then a few months after that they'll release a special box set.

I dont know shit, just guessing.
              http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Originally posted by Kolar
                The Two Towers DVD can be found on the Kazaa network and other P2P sharing networks. Its DVD quility , and about 700 MB for both 2 parts.
                Actually it's not DVD quality. And Kazaa is not the best place to find this kind of stuff.. Anyways, the movie is a DVDRip. That means that the movie was ripped off a DVD and encoded at a lower bitrate (the one in question came from a DVD Screener sent to the acadamy awards back in January) to fit into a selected media like VCD, SVCD, DVDR, ect. There is a DVDR version of it that came out a few months ago circulating with an untouched bitrate that is 2 DVDR's so it's quite big. The one you are talking about however is the SVCD version which in reality is 4 CD's long if you get the correct, untampered version.

Comment

I haven't seen The Two Towers on movie yet either, so i guess I should wait until the DVD and watch it then.
                  ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                  Failure teaches success.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace
                    You can get bootlegged copies of the new one now....... my friend has one.

The bootlegged copy works on His PS2 So I'm guessing its only a vcd
                    "Bilbo" SS is a sophisticated chat channel, nothing more.

Comment

Working...
                    X