No announcement yet.

Gamefaq's Video Game Character Tourny.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In Windraker, Zelda actually fights Ganon with you. I don't think she'll get past Lara Croft, but the latest incarnation of the Zelda character has a more important role than in previous games.

Samus has had a pretty good run in the last year with two excellent games. She won't top Link though. (And don't forget, DoTheFandango, the Master Sword can reflect shots)

Comment

Tidus is a flamer
      I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
        Samus has had a pretty good run in the last year with two excellent games. She won't top Link though. (And don't forget, DoTheFandango, the Master Sword can reflect shots)
        Dude have YOu ever played a metroid game? EVER?!
        Those wide shots fire 3 at once, not even a spin attack could stop that
        Last edited by DoTheFandango; 07-03-2003, 08:55 PM.
        Originally posted by Jeenyuss
        sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Webbb Llama v1.5
          Tidus is a flamer
          DELETED

Comment

This is true nerd powah
            Originally posted by Jeenyuss
            sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

I am the video game nerd champion here! So, that is what I'm supposed to do.
              DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by sTuPiD-gErBiL
                5 - Ryu vs. 12 - Duke Nukem My vote: Ryu
                Ok that is totally BS, I mean, there is no way (even if it was in japan) that Ryu can dodge a big fucking gun rocket splat in the face. And if all goes wrong, Nukem can use his shrinker gun on Ryu, as it is UNBLOCKABLE as do most other GUNS, and squish him like the bug he is.

Btw, ol dukey can cloak, teleport, and jetpack away from the only projectile that ryu has, a fireball.
                ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                Failure teaches success.

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Eugene
                  Ok that is totally BS, I mean, there is no way (even if it was in japan) that Ryu can dodge a big fucking gun rocket splat in the face. And if all goes wrong, Nukem can use his shrinker gun on Ryu, as it is UNBLOCKABLE as do most other GUNS, and squish him like the bug he is.

Btw, ol dukey can cloak, teleport, and jetpack away from the only projectile that ryu has, a fireball.
                  hey just because i'm right doesn't mean you have to like it =P
                  plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                    the Master Sword can reflect shots)
                    That sounds like a lightsaber to me?

Comment

I already friggin lost - Fox McCloud beat out Pikachu, and Magus Beat out Sam Fisher. Blah - I just went by last year's winning positions. Bad, bad move.
                      DELETED

Comment

Magus vs Sam Fisher is still running. Magus has more sentimental value, and somehow, despite the great reception Splinter Cell got, Fisher lacks the fan recognition that someone like Solid Snake gets, despite the similarities in the games.

Comment

Plus Magus is the most recognizable and coolest character from the coolest snes rpg ever, chrono trigger
                          ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                          Failure teaches success.

Comment

it's because splinter cell and metal gear solid are TOO similar. it's like voting for Green Lightning against Mountain Dew.

Comment

Originally posted by sTuPiD-gErBiL
                              it's because splinter cell and metal gear solid are TOO similar. it's like voting for Green Lightning against Mountain Dew.
                              who would vote for crappy american beer?

Comment

Originally posted by Dabram
                                who would vote for crappy american beer?
                                Green Lightning is the generic wal-mart version of mountain dew. it's not beer

Comment

Working...
                                X