PristonTale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PristonTale

Do you like MMORPGS? WEll then pristontale is for you. Its a rpg in beta. I think cops gave me the link a few weeks back. <3 cops. You should check it out if you like RO I play this all the time. I play on the alpha server in the morion class as a healer with the name Heatha if you want to party sometime.

pristontale.com
    ()_()
    (0.o)
    (")(")

Am I the only one who misread the title and thought it was about life in prison?

Comment

I've finally found some time to try this game out, after cops has only told me about it about 3 times . Still downloading, can't wait
      ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
      Failure teaches success.

Comment

i figured this thread would be about a way for me to get some prison tail

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
          Am I the only one who misread the title and thought it was about life in prison?
          Nope; I thought the exact same thing.

And anyways, the game is almost done downloading. I'll try it, but it probably won't even work on my computer anyways.
          sdg

Comment

um well some of us are already on it heatha alpha server stinks! hehe

Beta all the way

If you have some time, add me to your friends list

Trinuk - splatz
            Anoma - Azn-Gurl
            AznBabiGurl - Aznbabigurl

all play on the beta server. I chose this server before they had 3 servers because it had lest people = lest lag. I would really love to part with a healer, i'm a lvl 43 fighter =\ havn't played in a month though. PM me
            www.10100.org

Comment

I havnt had to muh problem with the alpha server. I only get lay when my sister plays pristontale with me. Im a lvl 25 healer rawr.
              ()_()
              (0.o)
              (")(")

Comment

I will add somthing to this thread, I wear a skirt and heal with my wand.

Comment

I would've started to play this like a year ago, but my friend's pos cd didn't work.
                  jee

Comment

i dont like the site so i wont play the game i guess

Comment

A MMORPG "Prison Tale" would be much more fun.

- Zloy, lev 41 shower-rapist

1:Eeks> well that bichix was trying to start conversation with me today
                      1:Eeks> and got excited when i said i wanna go drink today =/
                      1:Eeks> but i didn't propose anything
                      1:Zloy> Why
                      1:Eeks> i didn't have anything to fill that box zloy

Comment

i dunno im already playing DAOC which i PAY to PLAY (actually i dont i just use a friend's spare acct, but whatever) is it better than DAOC?
                        TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                        TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                        TelCat> i dont

Comment

I've played so many stupid MMORPG'S, It's kind of hard to name them all. But DAOC (refering to Dark Age of Camelot) is better then Priston Tale for a few reasons, 1) It has an economy 2) You can own houses, but you don't have to p2p Priston Tale yet. I started playing a new MMORPG It's called PlanetSide which initially cost me 70$ to buy the game, it includes a free month of play. PlanetSide which is a constant world war between 3 races. The three races are The New Colamity,The Rebel Alliance and The Ven Soverity. Each race has a variety of abilitys and disadvantages that attract certain players. It also comes with a hefty monthly fee, which after taxes comes into the ball park of 20$ a month. On the positive side EB Games (Electronics Boutique) sells 3 month game time cards

Comment

Working...
                          X