• Why Macs suck...

http://www.ancientspear.com/mac.wmv

Windows Media Format - make sure you're updated
    DELETED

he's pissed
    Originally posted by Yoshiba
    i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

Haha for anyone who actually thinks macs suck, I encourage you to visit Macromedia and see the true glory of apple
      Will Thom Yorke ever cheer up? - ZeUs!!!

Comment

just because they are more powerful at a lower clockspeed doesn't mean they are better...they charge higher prices for a reason...

if you even watched the video you would see that all he talks about is the shortcomings of OS X...

oh and that video is old

.....and macs suck.
        Everything is funny as long as it's happening to someone else.

Comment

I learned HTML on macs and this year i have to learn dos on em.. I hate them.. I make projects on how to destroy mac to piss my teacher off.

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
          1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
          1:Freeze> LOL FAR
          ---
          5:waven> freeze
          5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
          5:waven> you state your business with sanji
          5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
          5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
          5:waven> and i will talk to ease
          5:Freeze> LOL
          5:waven> that's how things work around here
          --
          1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

my friends and I dogged my teacher sooo bad cuz of his macs.

I did my video editing on his mac cuz he had Final Cut Pro 3 (Elite Video Editing Program for Macs). But the best bash on the Mac had to be when my friend Taylor got an error message on the teacher's mac and my teacher asked what this one was about. So Taylor said, "Oh, lemme see here......oh! ERROR : YOU ARE USING A MAC!" hahahah good time was to be had by all. And my friends and I almost got detention for laughing at the mac. LOLZ

Now, that I use Adobe Premire 6.0 (Final Cut Pro looking Elite Video Editing Program for the PC), no problems for me.
            DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell And my friends and I almost got detention for laughing at the mac. LOLZ
              Now that is funny.

Comment

Macs cost a lot ... PCs don't. If you consider them even at the same level of performance, then PC always wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Material Girl
                  Now that is funny.
                  lol we came up with like 1000 mac jokes and the teacher got soo pissed cuz hes like UBER HARDCORE MAC MAN, you cant touch beat the Mac with a stick!

But a month after that, I was at my teacher's house before going to see the matrix reloaded with his son and some more friends and low and behold, he had a PC in his living room. I laughed so hard, he tried to downplay it and say it was his wife's.
                  DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
                    got soo pissed cuz hes like UBER HARDCORE MAC MAN, you cant touch beat the Mac with a stick!
                    Ahahaha! That is soo my Dad.
                    He would freak out when I used to say how much macs suck! After that I never really argued it again much...... hahaha

But a month after that, I was at my teacher's house before going to see the matrix reloaded with his son and some more friends and low and behold, he had a PC in his living room. I laughed so hard, he tried to downplay it and say it was his wife's.
                    Haha, just like how he is now trying to downplay the fact that he's actually thinking about getting another PC! $$$

What's the best kind of PC to buy nowadays?? I know Sony is supposed to be good....... big names who can actually support 20 programs at once ? :eek:

Comment

Yes macs are quite annoying and overpriced but if my games worked on a mac i would get one over a PC. The flaw with PCs is windows. I can cope with macs quirks etc but there is nothing i can do to windows to stop it accidentally killing itself every few months. i am sick of such an unstable OS. macs are much more reliable so the only prob is that most games dont work on mac. The best is a unix based OS such as a sun but they are completely different.
                      Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people look bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

I just like to edit videos on a mac, its so much simpler than using adobe premier, and it looks just as nice. I'd get a mac if they were cheaper, but sadly mac chooses to manufacture most of its own hardware, which keeps the prices high.
                        TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                        TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                        TelCat> i dont

Comment

imovie is newb
                          DELETED

Comment

pcs rule, macs drool

face the logic: macs are total pieces of overpriced shit.

Comment

Every OS has it’s pros and cons, every OS serves a purpose. Very few are ‘unstable’ by their nature and generally speaking it’s poorly written applications that make them that way.
                              Apple has many good things going for it, but it’s commercial future has always been somewhat in question. Their market share has been hindered by chasing two particular market segments, students and artists. Well, students and artists aren’t usually considered the wealthiest market segment in the world. Apple also suffers from ‘economy of scale’. Not allowing 3rd party manufacturers to build knock-off Mac’s slowed their market proliferation. This limited market share to the extent that applications were not developed at the pace of other operating systems. All this added to a much more costly product.
                              Linux, although a fine OS, also has struggled to find it’s place in the market. It, too, has it’s strengths and weaknesses but even with it’s ‘free’ price tag has not substantially impacted Microsoft’s market dominance.
                              Bottom line, the techno-ecology is always changing, and these operating systems are simply a few of the systems in that ecology. They are exploiting some niches, and through competition it will be improved and extended into other niches. Each system that is surviving at the moment serves a purpose. They will grow and shrink as time passes, and eventually it will cease to exist. Remember, though, that they served people and influenced the design of those systems that replaced it, and so they live on in the successors that will overcome them.

Comment

Working...
                              X