X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Story fun time

by
    Joe
    A few weeks ago i went into a bar for a cold beverage. I chose a bar-stool that stood, or rather sat, between two gorgeous women. After placing an order and taking a quick swig or two, for courage, I struck up a conversation with the broad on my left. She was having a bad day. She went on and on about the case she had just lost. "Oh great, a lawyer," I thought. "I might as well try some moves, she's probably just as unlucky as me and will go for the bait." As it happened, the case the woman had lost was a sexual harrassment case. I asked what had happened that was thought to be sexual harrassment. She replied "A taxi cab driver groped his female passengers left breast, without her permission..." That's where I cut her off. "Like this?" I asked and felt her up at the same time. She gasped and slappped me before leaving. So I sat there, next to the other beautiful woman, and assumed she had seen the whole embarassing spectacle. I said to her "Wow! what happened there?!?" All I got in response was an inquisitive stare. So I, being of the lightly toasted nature, proceeded to relate to her what I had percieved as the course of events leading up to my assault. She listened intently and I guessed she was a little drunk too, since she had been there when I had arrived and had a number of empty glasses in front of her. I had just finished my fourth (insert drink here) and this woman was looking better than I had ever thought possible. I slowly began to rub her leg, and she DIDN'T slap me! I was so stoked that I got up and asked if she would accompany me to my apartment and put my arms on her shoulders, which caused her to sway slightly, but I clearly saw her nod in affirmation. I then helped her from her seat and it was clear that she was much more intoxicated than I, even though at the time that seemed impossible. So we staggered to my apartment just down the block leaning on one another and me bearing most of the weight, however when I neeed a rest, I could count on her to support us for a minute. As soon as we entered my street level apartment she collapsed on the sofa and I proceeded to make sweet love to her (I was amazed at her flexibility and hit it from behind on top of and under) before staggering into my own bed and falling into a deep sleep. The next morning, however I woke to the surprise of a lifetime.

now guess what it was!!!!
    go on guess.
    winner gets to be the first to read my next story, and they get to be clue giver!!!!

ps wrote this pretty much off the top of my head, i'd appreciate any feedback, but if you're gonna flame, do me a favor and put yourself on my ignore list. thnx
    Originally posted by Yoshiba
    i lag when i smoke weed

she was actually a man!
    :eek: :eek: :eek:

Comment

The woman was the client?

Or maybe even the cab driver!

Comment

Originally posted by poop juice
        she was actually a man...
        close but incomplete...
        i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

Now this may sound utterly ridiculous but I'm under the impression you fucked a blow up doll.

The reason I say this is because reading the story over, this "woman" does not say anything at all, all she does is sway and nod, which an inflatable doll would do under the pressure from your hands on her shoulders. She also seems rather distant for someone who has just been touched by a complete drunken stranger. Any sane woman who wasn't in the profession would know better than to go home with a total stranger who could, for all their knowledge turn out to be a psychopath or worse. It would also explain her flexibility and the ease of which you managed to get her on top of you when she's supposedly passed out. Unconscious people aren't so great at balancing themselves (unless they are full of air and afraid of sharp objects of course :P).

The only trouble I'm having prove my point is how would one explain meeting an inflatable doll in a bar and be convinced she is real even under the influence? And what would a plastic doll be doing sitting at a bar at all? Unless it was some kind of novelty prop the management were using to save the counter space in front of her to use to place empty glasses.

Please prove me wrong.

Comment

OOH close but ill give it to you. the answer i was looking for is Mannequin!
            i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

Hooray. I'm smart.

Comment

How did a mannequin get to be sitting at a bar on a bar stool?
                I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

That's just like asking "How did Lara Croft get her gun back at the end of the movie after she was just held prisoner?"

Not everything makes sense.
                  Ну вот...

Comment

Working...
                  X